Max is wheezing

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's still about the same. Some days I think he sounds like hes going to give up, other days are more promising. I think he's marginally better now that hes back on antibiotics and nose drops. We havent tried injections yet. Im about ready to go to Max's oldvet bc this vet (who is really great with rabbits) is so busy that he takes so long to get back to me. We talked about pen-g injections 2 weeks ago and he was going to look into it. I keep calling and havent heard anything yet. Im gonna try again monday and if I dont hear anything we'll go to Max's old vet for this..

Angela, Im pretty surethe abscessback.The lump on his jaw isstill about the same size, but I can feel a soft spot in the middle of the lump which is tender. And I can see him favoring the other side when he chews.

I really dont want (and cant afford)to put Max through another surgery, so Im hoping that if we can try these injections they will help :-(

:(I'm so sorry for both you, Haley, and Max..his problems really are chronic. I know that you both have been through so much for months now. I hope you can get back to the other vet. I, agree, that if you think the abscess is returning it probably is as you know his "normal" and handle him all the times and the vets don't . We're thinking of you.:pray::hug:

[font=""comic sans ms""]Aww...Haley, I'm so sorry. Keep your chin up. :)I know how disheartening it is to have a chronically ill bun, but you are an awesome bunny mom! Max is so very lucky to have you! :hug2:[/font]

Latest posts

Back