Marlin & Brody's new Super Pet GIANT cages!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My super pet giant cage came in the other day! I love it! Nugget ... not so much. She doesn't think it's big enough. :p My only complaint about the cage is that the front door doesn't lock very securely. I have to binder-clip the sides so that the door won't pop open when Nugget braces herself on it.

Amy, they don't have yours exactly anymore but I did find one for i think 4 bucks. It's black wire, no hooks. But it's wide and deep enough to hold a very decent amount of hay for a rabbit. I'm going to tie them on with cable ties. Very good buy! Thanks for sharing.

I've never been a fan of cages, but the Super Pet Giant is really nice!
It looks like there is plenty of room, and I really like the shelf.

I am still loooooooving these cages. So much nicer for us then NIC cages, in my opinion.

I have a funny little story to tell ;)....

Brody jumped out of his cage yesterday morning, from all the way up there. He got a bit excited about his morning oaties....so now I have to watch out when I do feedings, LOL. It was funny because after he jumped, he was just kind of like "Uhhh....omg!! I did it!! Now what do I do?!".

:p

That looks like a wonderful setup. Happy looking bunnies =). I wouldn't mind one of these cages for Merlin. I was looking at the linens n things website, and it says it's a two pack... does this mean that you can only buy two together from linens n things?

"Brody jumped out of his cage yesterday morning, from all the way up there. He got a bit excited about his morning oaties....so now I have to watch out when I do feedings, LOL. It was funny because after he jumped, he was just kind of like "Uhhh....omg!! I did it!! Now what do I do?!"."

Haha that's so funny.
I have to watch that when feeding my Pippin or he simply flies out of the hutch.
And ends up shocked on the ground.
^.^

I just wanted to post a picture of a NIC the same demissions of the super pet giant

SDC11927.jpg

I plan on getting a super pet giant so I made storm temp cage the same size as it. The second level is because I would at a grid or two for him to chill on.

But the bottum is the exact measurements.

I admit - I love the look and size of those cages...I may have to look into them later on (for my lionheads - NOT the flemmies).

Looks great! I wish we got indoor cages those sizes here.

NIC cages are great and all, but I just find them too messy and scruffy looking with all the different colour panels I had.

A plastic bottomed cage works out better for a lot of bunnies and it's awesome when you can just pick up the cage WITH the bun, WITH the bedding and WITH the litter tray in it (much faster!), to move it around.

Looks great!

Looks nice. Some day I may switch to cages instead of pens. I'd keep the pens handy for transportation and stuff, but the cages look so nice and clean.

Thanks, guys! I do still love these cages, they work great for us.

Some day when we own our own house & I can buy a house with as big of bedrooms/big den as I can find, then I will probably switch back to pens (just because I can). For now, these cages are great because we are going to be moving next month and my new bun room is a lot smaller then our current one, unfortunately (not excited about that!).

That's kind of funny because I'm thinking when we finally have a house of our own I will want cages, likely no matter the size of the room.

Now, with that said, 'wants' aren't always reality.

where did you get your cages at? mine is too small for my bun so i have been looking for a new one. your looks so perfect! i can see zentor looking really great in a set up like yours. :]

I got mine as a 2 pack from LnT.com ...but I am not sure if they still have them available. You can order the SP Giant online at PetSmart (online only, not in stores) - they usually have free or $5.99 shipping. I think one cage comes out to around $95 or so with the $5.99 shipping.

These are really great cages....I am still loving them!
:)

yeah i saw them on petsmart.com but wasnt sure if you found your cheaper. i like the little upper level that it comes with! well thanks for the info and the great cage ideas. :]

Back