MARCH 2009

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on the job! I didn't know you had gotten a job either!

Those early mornings suck, to keep Naomi on a regular medicine schedule, I get up at 5:30 all days of the week (yes even weekends) to give her the meds.:expressionlessSo I know exactly how it feels! And I'm not looking forward to the time change either.

This is your WAKE-UP Call. :D

I'm up every morning at 4:30, so the time is that much earlier. I am so wound up right now, just getting home from a banquet, I don't know if I can sleep at all.

Tomorrow I have plans to go to the Humane Society. I have food that I picked up todaybut was to busy to go in. I see there are some new bunnies listed on the website.

Took a day off work today. :bunnydance:
Got to sleep in finally, but my back is aching from being in bed for that long. :upsidedown:
This is the first time I didn't have to do anything on my day off. Usually there is a wedding, rabbit show or some function that I have to do.

The bunnies were so hungry when I got up, their food bows were all empty this morning. Pebbles is still looking for something to eat. :bunny24

The month of MARCH is still quite the Lion. It is snowing quite heavy, so looks like I am going to have to shovel some snow. :grumpy:

Speaking of Lions... :biggrin2:

2nunf9c.jpg

This baby lionhead was 1 1/2 days old when I first saw them.The redlighting is from the heat lamp that the breeder uses. Picture taken March 9, 2009.

2egf9qu.jpg

Here they arewhen they were 1 1/2 day old. (Feb. 22, 2009)

Hi Jan. I haven't seen you for over a week. How'swork?

I attended the EARS (rabbit club) meeting on Saturday. We are planning toshow some rabbit displays and breedson Easter, Saturday (April 11) at three locations in the city. Because there are so few of us and will be spread out so thin, I might have to volunteer to show Pebbles and Bebe in the mall.

I don't know about spring, as we are going to get more snow this week. Here in Edmonton, if it's not winter, then it's construction season. :D

oh wow - baby lionheads - I'm in love!

I love those lionhead pics up near the beginning of the month...you are so good w/ your camera.

Congrats on the job, Jan! I think I'm going to have to look for something to do on my other days I don't clean houses. I need the money but I don't think I can do anymore houses..... they just kill my back anymore!

That lionhead baby is the cutest thing! His fuzzy little face cracks me up!

This is the last day in March. It certainly came in like a lionand looks like it will go outlike a lionhead. :D
We still have 2 feet of snow in our backyard andtonight we are expecting a wet flurry.

Here is an update on those 4 (1 1/2 day old babies).

2hxlhm1.jpg

And here is the a tawny little lionhead with the white mark on his head. He is the smaller one beside his larger sister.

5l9vrk.jpg

Back