MARCH 2009

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pet_Bunny

Reaction score
How was your first day of March? :jumpforjoy:

In like a lion and out like a lamb? :bunnydance:

5nvneu.jpg

Sharin's lionhead.

Elf Mommy wrote:
If I got a lionhead, that is exactly the color I'd want...like a tawny little lion :)

1r2qzq.jpg

This guy is special and the breeder has him listed as a no sale bunny.
You can see the unique white markings on top ofhis head.

Elf Mommy wrote:
no sale, meaning she wants to keep and breed him?
Most likely they will breed him but they don't sell to pet shops. The only way to get abunny is to buy them directlyfrom her. They do have bunnies they keep as pets and for show.

Well, I am now a legal adult! I can vote, and buy a lottery ticket! WHOO!

nice pictures...I am at school right now so...lol

Well things have been hectic lately. With Naomi being sick I've gone into cleaning mode and organizing mode to try to keep Mocha and Zoey's exposure to a minimum.

I had my on-site review with my school/boss on Thursday and I got a really good review! The only negative comment wasn't actually towards me, he said he would prefer a student with more education because I'm doing a lot of work with stuff that I wont learn until I go back to school in the fall.

I had my workload increase 10-fold today. I'm not sure I'm going to have enough time in a day to meet the deadlines they are setting. :S But I'll be like a mini-project manager on an over-seas job which will be cool!

MyBabyBunnies wrote:
Well things have been hectic lately.

Even more with all the snow we are getting now. Winter has returned with a vengeance.
How do you like the snow now Jan. :D

Two weeks ago, my wife sold her car and got a second hand 4 wheel drive Honda CRV with new snow tires. She really likes her new SUV. She was saying how some cars couldn't get up a hill and kept sliding back down, but she just drove past them with no problems.

"Winter has returned with a vengeance" Sorry to hear this Stan.

It's been really lovely here the last couple of days. Most of the snow is gone YEAH!!!!! Actually it's raining today.

Susan
hase310.gif

My yard had 2.5 - 3 feet of snow in it. A lot of it was gone in January with how warm it got for a good week and then we've had some pretty big storms come through, it's insane! Some of the snowdrifts are big enough that my car couldn't get through them.

SOOOSKA wrote:
"Winter has returned with a vengeance" Sorry to hear this Stan.
It doesn't bother me. I rather have cold than take the heat. :) Haven't used the snowblower this winteryet, but I think this snow fall might warrant it. Next week we are going to have a deep freeze. Good thing it's not raining here. ;)

MyBabyBunnies wrote:
Some of the snowdrifts are big enough that my car couldn't get through them.
My neighbour is on holidays. He always blows the snow on to the street which blocks up the street. With the snow drifts we got today, we would not get out of our street if he was home andblew the snow off his driveway.

Belated Happy Birthday, Swanlake!

Laura, well done on the review. Don't take on so much that it makes you ill, though. Your bunnies need you ;)

Pet_Bunny wrote:

How do you like the snow now Jan. :D
Hey, I was liking it just fine until today. I was at work, and when I came out I practically had to dig my car out! I went to fill the bird feeders - and sank in the snow up to my thighs :shock:. Still, good ski weather though ;)

Jan

I don't really have much choice. A lot of the oil industy related companies have a hiring freeze on -- including the one I am working for. But the workload is actually worse because now companies are trying their best to rush projects, cut time, cut costs, standardize things. So what that means is the students like myself get all the stuff no one else has time to do.

I'm glad to have a lot to do and this responsibility and I know all I can do is my best and companies understand that students can only do so much. This is just going to be a real learning experience as I'm working on these projects!

Jan, I didn't know you got a job. What type of work are you doing?

I miss so many entries on here now that I don't get email notification of new entries. Stupid computers. lol
rabbit_multiplying_md_clr.gif

Susan
coelho05.gif

Hi Susan

I haven't posted that I got a job - I just started last week, so I didn't want to say too much ;).

I am working part-time in a seniors residence, serving breakfasts in the dining room. Means I have to be up at 6 am :shock:, and tomorrow, of course, the clocks go forward so it will be 5 am.:bawl:. I may end up having to dig myself out tomorrow.

I finish at 10.30 am, and work 3 days on, 3 days off.

Thanks for asking :hug:

Jan

Latest posts

Back