Marbles & Mocha

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oops.jpg

"oops."

oops2.jpg

"you still love me, right, mum?"

marblesdoor.jpg

thinking: "run away! hide! open, you stupid door!"

marblesportrait.jpg

exhausted.

bunnybutt-1.jpg

ladies and gentlemen, the bunny butt.

:happydance

(mocha pictures in previous post.)

Awesome Blog. I love your bunnies.

imagine my surprise at walking in the bedroom,around 20 minutes after jeff fed them and left the room, i foundmarbles inside mocha's cage and mocha hovering just outside it. theylooked particularly pleased with themselves, the little munchkins. jeffforgot to close marbles' cage. mocha can unlock her bottom lock. i'msure between the two of them, it wasn't as hard getting her out. we'vebeen keeping them separate (runs, too) because we haven't gatheredenough nerve to have marbles neutered yet.
sigh.
i guess we're having bunnies.
i'll love them with everything i've got. that's the problem. i highlydoubt i can take it, giving them away. hopefully, mocha'll only haveone.:?

more mocha pictures...

her mommy-how-long-do-i-have-to-keep-licking-the-bars-before-you-let-me-out look, more commonly known as silly face:
sillyface.jpg

and because i obey their every whim...

hmm.jpg

theocbunny.jpg

peterrabbit.jpg

(notice the peter rabbit book. heh.)

guilty.jpg

innocently wrecking mommy's things, as per usual.

...and then seeking protection from daddy.

daddysgirl.jpg

marbles warbles.

meeting the Elephants
elephants.jpg

loving the Elephants
elephants2.jpg

deciding what to do...
nape.jpg

lounge, what else?
cuteness.jpg

loungebunny.jpg

myfavoritemodel.jpg

i think he gets it from me.

closeup.jpg

...and as always, it's never complete without a bunny butt.
bunnybutt-2.jpg

:bunnydance:

Are some of those taken with black and white film, or is Marbles so perfectly gray, it just looks like it?

Both are so adorable! :)

thanks! :wave2hello, hello. marbles is a regularham. he works it like nobody's business. some are black and white ofmarbles, yup. i love how his fur looks in b&w. brings out themidtones. but yeah, he's really gray. :D

:hug:

Ohh you have such beautiful bunnies,how adorable they are!!!!

i really,really love this one..

IMG_0113.jpg

That is just the sweetest thing!!!

:inlove:

cheryl

apparently, mocha wasn't pregnant. we are veryslowly letting them run around together again. marbles is interested inmating, i think, but only sniffs. well, that's all he's allowed to do.mocha is completely against it. is it possible she's infertile? it's aprecious balance maintaining her health so i'm thinking that hassomething to do with it?

the bunnies have expanded their roaming repertoire to include bunny500s on our bed. it's so cute. also, they sleep on our bed now. atfirst it was just mocha. she'd let me and jeff snuggle her between us.the princess of course will raise her head as soon as the pettingstops. hahaha. last time, we snuggled both of them at the same time.all four of us in bed, it was the sweetest thing. my happyplace.:group2: mocha slept next to us for an hour. marblesdid 40 minutes more or less. he spends more time licking the bedspread.weird little boy. sweet though.

the snuggle bunnies are baaaaaaaaaaack!

snuggle1.jpg

snuggle2.jpg

bunnybutt-3.jpg

and for a change of pace, DUCKS!

dance.jpg

:bunnydance:

thanks, jan. i've been telling them all about perry and pernod. i'm pretty sure they understand. i gave them kisses from you. :)

i've been keeping them apart for a couple of months because i wasworried they'd mate but apparently, the little girl's not interested.hehe. all she wants to do is snuggle.

mochaanddaddyedit.jpg

daddy's girl

happy 1st birthday (gotcha day, actually), baby boy marbles. :kiss1:
you make me so happy, it's overwhelming. sometimes i think my heart is going to burst.

Latest posts

Back