Lucky - one small poop, no pee overnight; RESOLVED

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope she is ok. I am a bit worried about stones or urine infection? I don't know but either way, it's just best you take her to the vet's. I hope all works out quickly. I will be checking back for updates.

I also hope your own appointment goes well.

:hug:

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
She has left for the vet. She said before she left that she had Lucky on the bed and she was binkying and seemed all happy:?.

Lucky's a smart bunny, she knows she has to get that GI tract moving. ;) Hopefully the car ride will help, too.

sas :pray:

Hello lovely caring people :D,

I couldn't get on RO earlier, it seems to be working now.

Lucky is doing very well! And yep, she's been spayed for some time now, was actually operated on twice regarding spaying as the first op didn't go right (long story).

She only made that noise while in the bathroom, which was strange. As soon as she was on my bed, she really cheered up, pooped on my side of the bed etc.

Vet said she had a minor blockage and some gas, and gave meds for both, which seem to have done the trick. I'm sure she enjoyed the outting, she was being very pleasant when we got home. She's eating, pooping, peeing, being active etc.

I also took her ex husband :p, BunBun down, as they had a re-bonding scuffle the other day and he had some scabs. They are healing well, he has a couple on his ear I had to get some cream for though.

I'm very pleased to report that all seems well, I'm so happy! I don't know what I would do without you guys :hug:

:woohoo

I just saw this thread and wanted to let you know Iam so happy for you guysto hearthe good outcome tothis scary situation!!!:pinkbouce: You stay feelin' good Lucky!

*little side note--I played the video of Lucky's noises, had my speakers up too loud I guess, and my bun Carmel literally came hurtling across the room to investigate. She ran smack into me in her big rush--crazy girl :craziness

I'm so happy to hear that she's better! :bunnydance:

She probably had a slighty not so tiny blockage but you helped her pass most of it before going to the vet's ;)No doubt your quick action played a key role in avoiding a possible bigger blockage. Kudos to you :biggrin2:

And of course to Lucky who reacted very well also :biggrin2:

Glad to know that she's doing better! It's great that you noticed so early, if it was a little blockage. Sometimes one can't notice until it's actually palpatable and those are never pleasant to deal with.

Wow...so glad to hear that she's doing better...I started crying before getting to your message saying she was getting better now. Poor sweetheart...she was UNHAPPY...I was so worried!!

But...GO LUCKY!!! And GO MOMMY!! :D:D:D

Glad she is feeling better -- only just come on RO so this is the first time Ive seen the thread.

Those noises were scary!! - Grace loves to grunt but nothing like that.

Aww you guys are lovely! My beautiful girls (and all the boys) are very well, Lucky seems fine now and Sakura is being very sweet and cuddly lately.

I've spent all day out meeting my partners brothers one year old, and their freshly born new baby, I'm so tired :shock:. Had to come and let ya'll know how she was, as you guys are so sweet :D.

Latest posts

Back