Lucille Bunn

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katiedarling

Reaction score
Lucille Bunn, aka Lucy
[12 weeks old

A sweet bunny that we got on May 20th when she was just 8 weeks old. She is the cutest thing I've ever seen and I can't wait to see how big she's going to be. She has the biggest, squishiest monster feet and I'm totally in love with her.]

^^^that was 2012. She is now 2, about 7lbs(ish) not a Flemish, but who cares? I am still in love with her and pleased that she grew up to be a very happy, affectionate and gentle girl.

Her favorite thing to snack on is my sofa. I think her life's mission is to completely devour it. She also likes her fresh greens, blueberries, cilantro, and she will take a limb off you if you dare to be stingy with the bananas.
My favorite thing to watch her do is run the Bunny500 on the dining room chairs. It is a sight to behold. I have no idea how she balances herself in such a tight space.

I still have yet to discover specifically what breed she is. I'm guessing just a basic mix of your standard domesticated house bunny.

image-2.jpeg

image.jpg

img-2696.jpg

10330423-10203270834468075-1727128095826402981-n.jpg

Latest posts

Back