Lord Thumper's Blog - (Yes, the OTHER Thumper)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LT be nice now. Sydney is very cute, you better watch as he may steal Frannie from you.

BTW where have you been, it's been a long time since we've heard from you. Did Frannie lock you up and throw away the key? LOL

Look forward to more pictures Sydney.

Susan:bunnydance:

:time:

I'm glad SOMEBUNNY updated this thing. We were about to call in a search party, and you know what that means --DOGS! :shock:

:welcome1Sydney.I hear good things come in small packages? (Ya hear that Tumpie?)

Anyhoo, if you're anything like the little guys in this house, you'll rule the roost, Syd. Hint:circle around behind him and bitehis fat butt! :boxing

See ya around! :adorable:

sas :) and the warren :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:+

Oh my lord, it's back!:biggrin2:

Sydney? Please defend yourself and use your Ti Kwon Do you learned on Jim and Tumps:whistling:p. Fran? I'm sorry you have to deal with these nitwits:lookaround.

Well you know how they say a "gaggle" of geese? I guess I now have a google of bunnies, I did not intend at all on getting a 3rd bunny but I was at the rescue cleaning cages and I got to his cage with the shop vac and unlike all the other bunnies who ran from the vacuum he charged the shop vac like he was defending his castle. It was so funny, so I figured I would pick him up and see if he would shred me to pieces or let me hold him. It turns out that he is a total mushball. He LOVES to be held.

I actually think he was so special that I have made arrangements to have him mate with one of the better females so we can have 20 or 300 more just like him. I can't wait!

()Just Kidding)(

Frannie's nickname has changed to be primarily (almost ONLY) Baby Fran (pronounced Baybee Fwaan) . I can't believe it but something incredible has happened, Frannie has turned into one of the most loving animals I have ever met. She sits in my lap, will let me actually hug her and hold her for a long while. She loves to be brushed, she let's me clip her nails now. It is like just one day she accepted me (not anyone else, just me) and let down her guard. She has to really trust you to warm up to you.

And boy can she move, she is by far (honest) the fastest, highest jumping bunny rabbit I have ever seen with my own eyes, honest to god, and she does not look like it by any means. But when she gets "the cwazies" she runs back and forth and around the entire living room in under a half second. She could be a super hero, hey "Super Fwaaan" that's a new one.

:)

Video!! Video!!

Never thought of Fran as 'fast company.' ;) What does his Lordship think of them apples?

And this newfound lovey-dovey act, did it coincide,per chance,with an'interloper's'arrival??Maybea jealous ploy for attention? She'slookin' to show up the dwarfishthing?

Or maybe shetrying to make Tumpie jealous,Sydney's too short so you're the next best thing.

Hmmm... :ponder: Enquirer minds want to know...

sas :biggrin2:

Ok, ok. Now I know Jim will kill me for this but I just have to say it, and this is my blog so I don't give a sh$$. Now I know Jim loved Tiny, aka The Bunfather, aka My Worst Nightmare, aka The Nightstalker. And although people say how fluffy and wonderful he was, that's all great but you have noidea what I have been through these past few months. Why do you think I have'nt been around? The Bunfather put a hit out on me and word on the street was that he was gonna carry it out personally, and after I found that CCW permit after he punched me that day, that was it. I went on the lamb.

I also found out that when me and Frannie were seperated she had "relations" with him. Oh the bunanity!!

Crown_2.gif
LT

Have you no sense of decency at long last Lord Farkwad?? Have you NO SENSE of decency? I must say that I loathe you like I loathe dogs, oh and short nails as well. You are the most ungrateful piece of white fur that ever existed. You have a whole TWO rooms at your disposal for you and your girl and what do I have? A cage, a dog pen, do I look like a dog? Do I wag my tail and chase cars for $%$% sake!!?? NO! I don't. And all you can do is complain, complain, complain. That's it you two-eared cotton tail punk, your tush is mine!!! Well that doesn't sound that tough when I say "tush" does it? Ok, your tail is mine! Ok, well I don't actually want your tail, but oh whatever. Ok, your @$$ is mine!!! Well, that's no good either, I don't actually want your ....well you get the point, ok I don't want it but I am definitely going to kick it ok? Yeah, that's it. I am going to kick your @$$!! Well wait a sec, I don't know if I can exactly get into position to kick it, can bunnies do that? I guess if I binkied and then spun around and shoved my foot out I could, that sounds like it would be tiring, I think I would rather punch you instead. Alright Lord Dumbo I am going to punch your A$$!! Wait wait, no that sounds even more stupid, that wouldn't hurt, your big fat butt is all blubber, me punching it would only make you more angry. Ok how about biting you? That is it!! I am going to bite your ....wait, wait no that is pretty gross. Ok listen you idiot, I am going to do something very violent to you you understand me? The next time that baby gate is left open I am going to activate the dental plan you don't have. (Hey do you get that after 3 months at your job or not?)

)(Sydney)(

Lord_Thumper wrote:
Ok, ok. Now I know Jim will kill me for this but I just have to say it, and this is my blog so I don't give a sh$$. Now I know Jim loved Tiny, aka The Bunfather, aka My Worst Nightmare, aka The Nightstalker. And although people say how fluffy and wonderful he was, that's all great but you have noidea what I have been through these past few months. Why do you think I have'nt been around? The Bunfather put a hit out on me and word on the street was that he was gonna carry it out personally, and after I found that CCW permit after he punched me that day, that was it. I went on the lamb.

I also found out that when me and Frannie were seperated she had "relations" with him. Oh the bunanity!!

Crown_2.gif
LT
For those who are wondering what this lump of fuzzbucket is talking about - he played with some makeup and got caught... so he decided to take it out on Tiny.

Why here's the proof (I can access my new mom's computer at night when she's sleeping - Tiny visited me and gave me the access codes).

What happened -did Frannie scare you as you were putting on some of her eyeliner?

Sheesh.

Let me tell you - I'm NO mod....I don't have to offer to be nice - turn the other cheek (oh trust me - it will be a cheek - a BUTT cheek). When we meet some night in the dark....you won't be able to identify me to create some fake id like you did for The BunFather...

Poor Frannie - I really think she got frustrated with you not sharing the food and she gave you the um...is that purple - or lavender eye?

WHATEVER...

So Lord Frumps-a-lot....I have a message for you...

[align=center]L stands for LOSER - YOU!!!!
[/align]

[align=center]I'm GREATER THAN YOU ANYDAY....

[align=left]

ZEUS
[/align][/align]

Sheesh - I leave the computer for a few minutes and I come back and the keyboard is smoking hot like it got hit by lightening or something....

Gotta be more careful....

:biggrin2:

Hey THUNDERBUTT - I thought of you the other day...

Here's what I did when I thought about you...

ZEUS

Lord_Thumper wrote:
Oh no, it looks like Zoose is pooping out a cottonball! Could that be stasis?

Crown_2.gif
LT
Stasis?

Hardly.

I was thinking of you and pooped out a hairball that had been bugging me....

I think it had lop ears too.....

ZEUS

Latest posts

Back