Lord Thumper's Blog - (Yes, the OTHER Thumper)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Thunderbutt - I went searching under "Stephen King" on AmazonBun and found this.

romance_novelb.jpg

Good job Fwannia...uh...Frannie!

Lord_Thumper wrote:
Apple,

Listen, you seem like a nice bun, I guess, but anybun with the same name as a sweet fruit really has no business going around shooting their buck teeth off, don't you think? You don't want none of dis chump, mess with me again and me and Baby Fwan will be having apple chips, with apple sauce, and apple pie for dinner tonight (<< hahaha there I go again, where do I get this stuff??)

Crown_2.gif
LT

JadeIcing wrote:
Apple stop being rude. Sorry about that she has a bit of an attitude.

ZooCrewGirls wrote:
Lord_Thumper wrote:
Man, am I timeless.

LT

Your ego is almost as big as you.

Gwyneth AppleHoshi The Dutch Princess
AHA....at least we know you'll step aside and SHARE and let her eat something instead of hogging all of supper...

ZooCrewGirls wrote:
Listen up LT! What does that stand for Lumpy Toad?

We've been trying to figure that out here - we finally came up with it...

[align=center]Li'l TWERP[/align]
[align=center](We had another t word that wasn't as nice....it was T*RD...but we think mama would have to edit our posts).[/align]

I had a few but Mama would have withheld treats for a very long time. She said not to listen to Wyatt.

Zeus wrote:
ZooCrewGirls wrote:
Listen up LT! What does that stand for Lumpy Toad?

We've been trying to figure that out here - we finally came up with it...

[align=center]Li'l TWERP[/align]

[align=center](We had another t word that wasn't as nice....it was T*RD...but we think mama would have to edit our posts).[/align]

I am glad people get a kick out of this blog, who cares about the trauma it is causing me and Baby Fwan, no, who cares about two bunnies anyway?!

First, you insult my wife, and let me tell you..we didn't come here to be insulted. We usually go somewhere else for that (<< hahaha I am a comical genius!!)

Then, I have Apple the fruitcake picking on me, then 300 pounds of Flem to deal with, what the hell did I even come back for? Me and the Bunfather were enemies, yes, but we had a great amount of respect for each other. We both knew we each had a job to do. We didn't know what those jobs were, but we knew we had to do them.

Warning to all, I'll be posting some very controversial stuff on here very soon, then you will ALL be sorry, you just wait!!

LT

Good news and bad news. I got a bid finally on Thumps, and the guy was ready to pay cash. three bucks. But then he saw a picture of my couch online and I he cancelled the bid immediately. Thanks Frannie, I almost had a closed deal.

Jim
thebunlife.blogspot.com

Don't blame me!! Was I the one that made couch stuffing so delicious?? No! Was I the one who tore a big whole in the couch so the stuffing could be removed?? No...oops wait, yeah that was me wasn't it? Oh well, whatever, I don't even care anyway.

BF

Lord_Thumper wrote:
Warning to all, I'll be posting some very controversial stuff on here very soon, then you will ALL be sorry, you just wait!!

LT

Oh no....we pushed him too far...

He's gonna post another picture of himself.

:cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1::cry1:

Mrs_Francesca_Thumper wrote:
Don't blame me!! Was I the one that made couch stuffing so delicious?? No! Was I the one who tore a big whole in the couch so the stuffing could be removed?? No...oops wait, yeah that was me wasn't it? Oh well, whatever, I don't even care anyway.

BF
When Jim is out of couches - try the covers of books - I find them quite yummy - particularly with a bit of craisin rubbed onto it for a bit of extra flavor.

I just spoke with the reporter from the National Enquirer who ran the story. He says that his source called him from a phone in NY and all he said about his identity was that his name "was not Lord Thumper". Gee, I wonder who leaked the story??

Thanks, I am glad you like my, I mean Thumper's, blog. I can't wait until TinysMom sees this latest gag about Zeus. Knowing her, she will love it :)

I have noticed that bunny people seem to have a great sense of humor, I wonder why that is? Honestly, I have yet to meet a bunny person who is boring and moody, just haven't seen it. Knock on wood.

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
:laugh: This is my first time reading your blog and I happen to find you have a wonderful sense of humor Thumper and gang

Hey there Lord Thumps with his head up his...

Anyway...

This was the Texas version we got today...you on the run yet?

Does Jim know he's harboring a fugitive from the law?

If Fwannie gonna turn you in?

created_at_www_FotoTrix_com_jpeg.jpg

Zeus - this is Sophia - you forgot to tell Dumpster Thumpster that he won the award we nominated him for...how could you forget?

The "test" copy came today for our approval - its coming out after the first of the year.

Here is what it looks like so far..

[align=center]
9b868b74443c286934c347d841359_2701.jpg
[/align]

DUH....it was supposed to be a surprise as we were trying to add Lady Fwannie-bucket's picture too- don'tcha remember?

Sheesh...does can't keep a secret.

Jim,

I apologize for my buns' behavior - I woke up to get a drink and found them all crowded around the computer. Before I could say "stop"...they'd posted a bunch of stuff.

I herded them back to bed and had a discussion with them and asked them why they were so upset.

Finally - they explained the reason to me. I understand now.

You never told us that Thumps had become a celebrity - I think that the buns are worried that now that he has his own comic book series - he'll wind up in the movies and on tv and stuff. They definitely don't like that idea.

Tell me - did the first edition sell out since it was only priced at 40 cents? I haven't seen prices that low in years.

And for those who are wondering what I'm talking about - I got a picture before they started shredding it..

[align=center]
9b868b74443c286934c347d841359_6301.jpg
[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]I noticed it said inside that it was a limited edition - 1 of the 3 copies printed. Did the other two sell?[/align]
[align=center]:D[/align]

Okay, Phlegms and Moose, this is getting low down and dirty now. I feel like I am running for President or something (<<<hahaha god where do I come up with this material??)

It may take a little effort, but I am gonna dig up some more dirt on you Moose, if it is the last thing I do. Well, that's weird, why would it be the last thing I do? Okay, if it is the first thing I do. No, first when, now? I can't, I am working, okay first thing sometime when I have the next free time available. Well, that isn't really specific, or much of a comeback line. Okay, Moose, I am gonna dig up dirt on you at some point in the very near future. Not with a shovel, but with my hands and computer. Well, not really "dig" literally, I meant that figuratively, as in a figure of speech, which basically means that I am saying or implying something that represents a symbolic action wwith an ironic relationship to the hypothetical action being later determined, theoretically speaking of course. What the hell are we talking about again???

LT

LT,

I'm afraid the truth has been coming out now that Zeus saw the vet yesterday for a "checkup" (she confirmed he has always been male). Unfortunately - while he was under the effects of the hypnosis and the truth serum...we learned about his days as an agent for the Federal Bun Investigation team...and how he was reported to the Bun-Queda head honcho (nicknamed "LT") by a double agent - a "Lady F" that Zeus had a one night...experience with. He woke up drugged from that night and contacted the BunFather for help in getting to a safehouse...but before he could arrive...the BunFather was assassinated.

Lots to share...really.

Just gotta get Zeus to finally wake up from the drugs yesterday.

On the way home he was mumbling somethign about the vet working with Bun-Quada to find out what he knows...we assured him he didn't say too much.

But oh...the stories he mumbled about on his way home...WOW...

Back