Lop in Massachusetts Seeks New Home!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dootsmom seems liike a kind lady - still, do any of us think that someone else is going to treat our kids as well as we do? It's hard no matter what. :(

Bunman wrote:
Dootsmom seems liike a kind lady - still, do any of us thinkthat someone else is going to treat our kids as well as we do? It'shard no matter what. :(

I hope all went well this weekend. Any updates for us??:ponder:

I know it must be hard to make the decision to rehome a bunnie, but if it helps at all I give my "top-of-the-line...cream-of-the-crop...bunniehugger endorsment" to Dootsmom :blueribbon:.

~Jim

Bunman wrote:
Do any of us think that someone else is going to treat our kids as well aswe do?
No. At least, not in my experience.

When I was fosteringa litter of kittens, I sent each new family home with a virtual encyclopedia of information :rollseyes:, and I still felt nervous about my "babies" leaving home :(

Do yourbest, and trust the rest :cool:

Things fell thru due to Dootsmom not having my correct phone #.

However a local rabbit person says she can most certainly find her a loving home, there is a good demand for affectionate, box trained, fixed young buns.

I will only place her with someone who already has experience & knowledge.

do any of us think that someone else is going to treat our kids as well as we do? It's hard no matter what

I know what you mean. I was having thoughts about rehoming Theodore when I was working too much to give him attention. I could handle if my sister were to take him, but I would still feel bad because I don't think she would spoil him as much as I do. He has his own room hereand everything.

There are a whole lot of loving people on this board that I would trust with my baby in a snap! You can see how much our members love their furbabies.

Kudos for holding out and being selective! Don't give up.

My goodness......we drove & drove......creeping along at 15MPH, because of the snow, ice and wind, to get to Bunman and pick up "Flops". I was "calling" him all the way to his exit on the highway. All the while, I'm thinking that he's not answering his phone. When we finally got home, I realized that I had the wrong number!!!! Anyway, I think it worked out better as I feel that Bunman feels more comfortable having "Flops" go to a home that is closer to him. Unfortunately, because of the storm, the Hotel we stayed at didn't have Internet and I couldn't check into the Forum to see if I had the correct number before we left.

I hope so too, Bundude.

I'm moving back to eastern Conn. soon (Willimantic), so if it would be more convenient for someone to get her there (assuming i still have her), that could be arranged. Departure date not set yet.

Please, bun lovers, Flops needs a place to go to save her from the shelter. Even if you can only do a foster, if you think you can place her.

I know there are many buns looking for homes, but Flops is especially sweet. She puts her front paws up on the cage wall like a puppy when her person approaches. She loves to be held & to play.

She is 9 mos. old, healthy, & spayed, ideal for adults or responsible kids who know rabbits. You can see in post above a link to a pic of a calico lop that looks almost identical to her. Possibly you know a bun person not in this forum who would be interested. I can be reached at 413-587-0036.

Imay know two people who might be interested in Flops. They're both located in Massachusetts, so give me an e-mail if you're interested, with your info and I'll give them a way to contact you. They're both rabbit lovers, one has 3 buns already and the other has a male who is going to be neutered soon.

[email protected] is my e-mail.

:shock:SHE is GORGEOUS!! Mika is a 1 yr old holland lop and would probably LOVE a companion :(

I *wish* I could take her - but I live in Toronto!!!

Good luck, Bunman!

Latest posts

Back