Lop in Massachusetts Seeks New Home!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunman

Reaction score
If you are not too far away, Flops would like to meet you.

She needs a new home since my health makes it difficult to care for 2 buns.

I can't post pics, but she is a beautiful 9 mo. old 5 lb. "broken" tan & white lop, spayed.

She is very loving & puppylike, loves to be held & petted & of a sweet disposition. Perfect health to the best of my knowledge.

Please email me if you would like to make her acquaintance. (Click on my name at top left).

Oh, Bunman, wish I could come and take her home.:(I want a companion for Theodore very badly but cannot get another bunny untilI can afford to get Theodore neutered.

Good luck finding a home for Flops. It must be very hard having to make this decision.

I hope you feel better soon. I know how hard it is...

Hi I'm really sorry that you aren't feeling well and have to find Flops a new home. I live far from you but wanted to ask if she is a lop or mini-lop?

I should add that i want her to have extra TLC to start off, because the poor girl has already been in two places before i got her. She needs a loving permanent home!

I have a spayed gold and white broken mini-lop female named Babette who, I would guess looks just like Flops. (I can't post photos either). I wish I could take her as I have two neutered males who wouldwould love to have a friend as they each live alone . Babette is bonded to a mini-lop named Beau. You could probably find someone closer as I live in southwestern Wi. She shouldn't be hard to place as she is spayed ,has a sweet disposition and is young. Keep trying. Angie :)

I'm passing through the Worcester area on Sunday morning..... have her in a bag, on a rope, and I'll' hook her as we drive by!!!

PM me with phone #

Charlotte

GOOD NEWS! I spoke with Dootsmom & she says she will be by on Sun. to take Flops to her new home! She even has a boyfriend picked out for her!

Dootsmom told me about her bun "operation" & it sounds like Flops could not have found a better home. A great load off my mind!:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

I hope Daisy will not miss her too much - they only knew each other for a month & are not bonded. She may need some extra TLC.:D

Latest posts

Back