Looking at bunnies...Help?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is the message I was sent today.

Hello, yes I still have that one, I thought you meant the dwarf in the other pic with the blaze, lol Smiling face with smiling eyes
I am at the trailer for the night, I will check the gender in the morning, I already did, but I want to be certain, I check so many, lol. And he/she is lionhead, mixed with angora and possibly lop, because of a new buck I got, might have some lop in him, even though you could never tell by looking at him, but his babies seem to have wide ears, it is really cute, lol. I try to handle them as much as I can because I sell to pet stores, and have been doing this for 5 years now.
My rabbit distributor comes tomorrow around 3 or 4, but I can make sure that one and a white one of the same gender stays Smiling face with smiling eyes

Thx,
Jefferson

so by the sounds of it the bunnys are petstore quality. I asked him that if the black/white one is a male to only save him him for me and if its a female to also save a long haired white female that I wasn't intrested in 2 males or diffrent genders. I plan on going to meet him soon and see if I like the buns little personality :)

Thats awesome, they would make good pets:)He sounds like a nice guy. It may sound bad that he breeds for pets stores, but I'm glad that he handles them more than a mill would! I hope you find the buns of your dreams:) good luck!

Yes, pet quality since they're mixed with 2-3 breeds. Earlier, I think you mentioned that you wanted a rabbit that stayed small. If so, you need to ask how large this buck's offspring have been getting. Angoras are bigger than lionheads, and depending on the kind of lop, they can easily be bigger, too.

so I think I'm just waiting intill I find a pure lionhead so I know it will stay small. I wish Boo was still alive :(

Thanks everyone. I think for now I am going to stick with out a bunny and come on here and read and learn more and then when I feel more conifident I will go out and find a bunny... Or if one who needs a new home or in a shelter comes up that's Lionhead. This is partly because I have no idea what I am doing and also because over the weekend we decided to adopt a cat. He comes on Wendsay... He is 4 years old and was adopted from a shelter 2 years ago and now he is going back if he doesn't find a home as they are moving and its a 5 day drive I personally would get that stuff that makes them sleep/ calms them down or fly them. I couldn't give up mine... So soon we will have 4 cats (Wow! I love them. Last one I promis hah) 3 long hair males all fixed etc (2 are brothers) and that's including the new one... And 1 short hair tortie...

Were thinking of names as he currently has the name smokey and a cat here as the name. We thought of Jasper. We were told he seems him self as high class and prefers to be carried around and cuddled all day... I attached pictures. I will however still build a bunny cage just incase I find one :)

$(KGrHqRHJEMFHjHh7DQuBR8WY,i(8w~~48_20.jpg

$T2eC16N,!yUE9s6NDMq2BR8WYgcB(Q~~48_20.jpg

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back