Lixit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gingers_giants

Reaction score
Okay so I bought 4 new lixit bottles a few weeks ago, and I was having problems with the bottles leaking out everywhere within like an hour.
So yesterday I looked up the number for the Lixit company, and gave them a call. I figured these were brand new bottles, and even if they couldnt replace them..they at least needed to know there was an issue.
Well they do not have a call center like I was expecting, they have one lady named Sonia that handles the customer service and questions for the company, and she was so nice. So she told me to gather up the bottles and look at them and tell her what color the gaskets were.
I called her back this afternoon and told her what color they were, and aparently they tried to switch to using a clear gasket, and they were having problems with it so they went back to using black ones. Well all my new bottles had the clear gaskets on it so Sonia told me that she will not only mail me new nozzles for my bottles she will also be mailing me some new gaskets for the other nozzles I have.
I was very pleased with dealing with her. I really think they are a great company, and I just wanted to pass that along to everyone on here.

~Ginger

Yup, suppliers for wabbits tend to be good folks. Pointer Hill has always been good for us, and I've had very good experiences with Woody's Wabbits. We use their top-fill bottles with the needle-valve spout and the only time I had a problem Woody himself suggested a solution that worked well. We've never had a bad bottle and the shipping is astonishingly fast. I ordered eight new bottles on a Tuesday and they showed up (USPS) on Friday in time for the State College and Berryville shows. I really like the top-fill. But you knew that.

Latest posts

Back