Live webcasting!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be having a little peeksy now. Did I mention I checked it out the other day? A black & white bun was just chilling on on the rug, LOL. Silly buns..

I see someone holding a rabbit like a baby. O M G! I wish I could do that with my rabbits and have them not hate me for it.

JeffS wrote:
I see someone holding a rabbit like a baby. O M G! I wish I could do that with my rabbits and have them not hate me for it.
I'm glad someone saw that.:biggrin2:
And she hates me now...so don't worry that it's just you ;)

NorthernAutumn wrote:
What is Chippy having for Thanksgiving?

Supper time is in a few minutes...

We stick to her regular diet as much as we can...nothing special this year, as of yet.

Supper will be KT Supreme pellets, black oil sunflower seeds, rolled oatsies, and dried papaya.

Our Thanksgivings wishes..... are that she is able to go on vacation with me in December.
I'm going to the Poconos (PA, USA)during Christmas week.
If Chippy is able, I'm going to take her with me and sneak her in.
Shhhhh!!:shhhh:

NorthernAutumn wrote:
Wow... Complete with a showstopping final number (in tin hats), this was an episode not to be missed!

Thanks Jim!

Thank you for being a part of the production.

Thebiggest challengewas getting the buns together on the synchronized dancing part.

Thanks for sharing your bunnies Jim. With my away at the moment it was really really nice to get some bunny time. It is really cool.

Plus, the hats just rocked.

Latest posts

Back