Live webcasting!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NorthernAutumn wrote:
When is the Chippy show on next??

Maaaaaybe today.

Last time ended up being a disaster.

When I was upstairs getting ready to sign off, I noticed that there was an extra bunnie just off to the left...then another extra bunnie!!:huh

S'more and Brindle had literally dismantled their NIC pens and were running amuck.:shock:
They must have been chasing each other because their litter pans were void of litter, there was poop and pee ALL over the place.

I was mostly concerned that they had been fighting and may have been hurt :(, but they both checked out okay :).

It took me about two hours to cleanup ......:vacuum: :sweep.....
...and reassemble their pens....:construction

Arrrrrrgh :twitch:

Soooo....anywhos, I may bebroadcasting a little later:bunnybutt:

NorthernAutumn wrote:
How on Earth did they get their NICs apart???!!! That is some crazy bunny skillz :D Did you take a picture of the aftermath?

Looking forward to the next broadcast...

I think S'more was the leader. She's got that wedgie-dutchie-nosey that she can get between the grids and pry them apart.
It may have been partially my fault, too. Sometimes, if I move her pen around, the connectors can come undone making it a lot easier to get them apart.

I really didn't have the presence of mind to take pics. Probably the lastest thing I had in mind of doing.

We maybe on air tomorrow evening around 8pm EST. I'll have to update on that.
I'm also going to try to get some of the other buns "in the picture" over the weekend.
Halloween is a big thing by us, so we'll be pretty busy on Saturday.
And Friday we need to keep the buns secure during "The Night of the Lepus"!!!

I think we need a photo of the perp's nose ;)
LOL... what, you don't have the camera with you 24/7? :D

I loved the Halloween pics from last year at your house !... now, to get some with the bunnies dressed up :p and on the air...

How does Chippy feel about guest stars on the show?

My camera crapped out a while ago, and my daughter gave me her old one to use. I still have to figure out how to use it, so this weekend might be a good chance.
If pics come out okay, they'll surely be posted.

I see a chunky bunny!
SmileyGiggle.gif

Latest posts

Back