Little Baby Bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the bunny has been named- so if you feel like talking to the little guy, Mandy--you can now officialy call him GRATIE..

but i am just assuming that its a boy..lol..if its a girl her name will be Belle..sooo once you sex them-youve gotta name.

New Pictures....They are a little over 3 weeks old now and I love them all to death

This is the little Harlequin that is taken, he is going all the way to newyork

IMG_0455.jpg

IMG_0266.jpg

IMG_0264.jpg

This is the brown one that looks just like mom- andI think it is a girl

IMG_0415.jpg

IMG_0423.jpg

These are a few of the white ones. I sexed them all and I think 3 are female and one is a male.

IMG_0292.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

The little tri colored one. I think it is a boy and it also has a new home which I am so happy about.

IMG_0310.jpg

IMG_0317.jpg

Orange and white one, also a girl

IMG_0338.jpg

Brown and white, not sure what sex this one is yet

IMG_0372.jpg

IMG_0375.jpg

Hope You Like The Pictures

massie777 wrote:
New Pictures....They are a little over 3 weeks old now and I love them all to death

This is the little Harlequin that is taken, he is going all the way to newyork

IMG_0455.jpg

IMG_0266.jpg

IMG_0264.jpg
i really dont know what to say...such a cutieee pieee....im just completely in love.

i cant thank you enough for letting me take this little(will be big) bunny!!!

yeah he is such a cutie....we do have a home for the tri colored boy also. Still have 7 babies looking for homes though if anyone is interested

Oh wow!! I think they are the cutest at this age. Their fur sticks up everywhere and look at those little ears!!

I think the little brown girl is precious. She has a great little look about her!

yeah it is looking like a lot of the whites are not pure white. They have some grey color on their ears and also grey on their tails. Someone said in another post that if white baby bunnies get cold their fur changes grey in spots.

Latest posts

Back