Little Baby Bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all I thought when u posted the pics of mom and dad was...How?? How did such a little guy manage to get such a big girl pregnant...he is a "super bunny" lol

Aww mom looks bigger than 7 lbs.

I was thinking lionhead heritage for the dad

And probably around 5-7lbs then for the babies full grown. Hard to say??

I WANT ONE!!!!!!! they are all so adorable..you need to keep them close because i am going to bun-nap one of them-or all of them..muahahaha

robber-smile.gif

Eeek! Too cute! I love the harli and the chestnut agouti:inlove:

I kind of have a thing for agoutis, I've got, like what, 5 lol!

The Mother is a gorgeous bunny!

Here are some more pictures. They are 13 days old today. These are picture when they where 11 days old. All their eyes are open and we have found out that all the white ones are red eyes. Which is alright, it will be a little harder to find them homes, not most people like the red eyes but I love them. Mom is doing a wonderful job and I am glad all of them are alive.
Anyone interested in one let me know...we can try and get one to you.

11Baby13.jpg

11Baby4.jpg

11Baby9.jpg

9Baby10.jpg

9Baby13.jpg

9Baby7.jpg

9Baby12.jpg

Here are some new pictures of the babies. They are 18 days old today. They are growing soo fast. They all have their eyes open and are loving life. The love running around and popcorning all over the place. I love them at this age.

This is the little harlequin. I am not sure yet on the sex's they will not stay still long enough for me to check.

IMG_0096.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

This is the brown one, looks just like mom, she is the same color.

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

The Black and Orange spoted baby- is still the smallest baby in the litter

IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg

Orange spotted baby- biggest in the litter- a little chunker

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0178.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

Brown spotted baby

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0210.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

And last the 4 white babies...they all look the same except one as black specks on the tips of her fur, What color is that called and what will she look like when she gets older? The other three are just pure white and they all have red eyes, was wishing for a blue eyed one.

IMG_0236.jpg

Streaching lol
IMG_0248.jpg

IMG_0250-1.jpg

IMG_0237.jpg

They are actually all looking for homes if anyone is interested. If you are interested you can e-mail me at [email protected] Yea they are soo darn cute, but they grow so fast. I wish they just stayed this age.

I will keep posting more pictures of them as they get older

Back