Little Baby Bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

massie777

Reaction score
Well I took in a female bunny two sundays ago from a very unresponsible guy. He had two bunnies and found out one was female when she gave birth. He then decided to put the two bunnies back together again even though he knew they where male and female. O well now I have some really cute babies. They are 4 days old in these pictures and there are 9 of them. They are a mix, the male was dwarf and the female is just a large mixed rabbit. She is brown like a wild bunny and the male was a white spoted. Hope you like the pictures, I will take more as they grow.

This one is a cutie, I think it is going to be the color of mom

Pig Pile
Tbabies2.jpg

Tbabies8.jpg

Oh how cute! Do you have any pictures of the doe?

Just to double check on the timeline, she gave birth while you had her right? Remember that does can become pregnant immediately after giving birth so a lot of people end up with two litters when they mis-sex their rabbits.

yea i think i do have a harlequin, he is really pretty. yea the mom gave birth 4 days after i took her from her owner, which i am very glad because if she gave birth with her owner they would deff had died. Her first litter died at her owners house because he still had both rabbits together and the male ate the babies which is really sad. i will get some pictures of the mom today and some more of the babies, they are 6 days old today and are growing fast.

Oh so cute! What a big litter, too! It's too bad that there had to be two litters before they realized what was going on. I know they'll be in good hands now, though! What happened with the first litter? Are they still with mom?

NO the first litter didn't make it, right when she had them she was still in the same cage as the male and i think he ate them. The owner thought maybe the female ate them but she is such a good mom that i dought that. At least her second litter made it.

Here are some new pictures of the babies...they are 6 days old today.

6days3.jpg

here are each of the different babies...4 of them are all white

Harlaquin
H6days2.jpg

White baby-all 4 look the same
W26days1.jpg

Brown
B6days2.jpg

Black spotted
BS6days1.jpg

Black and orange spotted- smallest one
OB6days2.jpg

Orange spotted-really cute markings
O6days3.jpg

O...M...G

SEND THEM ALL OVER HERE! They are so adorable! I have a feeling that these guys are going to be cute as heck when they are older. What lovely colors they are too!

o goodness...i am so in love with the broken fawn and the harlequin

do you have pictures of mom?

They are so adorable! I'm in love with the spotted ones and the harli. I can't wait to see picks as they grow up. And I hope you can post pictures of mom! (where's dad, by the way? did he get rescued too?)

Yea sorry it took me so long but her are some pictures of mom.

I named her Teala<3
Teala001.jpg

Teala005.jpg

Teala004.jpg

Here is a picture of dad and mom that the owner had sent me before I took her into the rescue. You can see how small dad is compared to mom.

100_3606.jpg

And one of dad
100_3607.jpg

The owner kept dad, he is not coming into my rescue but he looks really cute. How big do you think the babies are going to be seeing the size of mom and dad?

Momma bunny is gorgeous! I can't quite tell breeds on them, definitely some kind of mixes. Dad looks like he's got some holland in his background, or nethie, depending on how big he is.

yea i think dad is a neitherland and mom is some mix. she is on the large side around 7 pounds and i think dad looks like he is around 4 pounds

Latest posts

Back