Litter of Silver Fox

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueGiants

Reaction score
I'm truely excited, we have our first litter of Silver Fox born here!Leave to my doe, Morgana le Fey to kindle her first litter on Friday the 13th! LOL! Looks like she had 5, all black. I'll get photo's as soon as Morgana calms down...

I'm really pleased to finally have this litter. Another one is due tomorrow. I'm going to track their growth and development and compare it to my Flemish...

Yeah, now I'm going to have to find appropriate names for them... Jason? Triskaidekaphobia? (Not sure that'll fit on the pedigree...) Superstition? LOL! I may need help here!

Congrats!

Hey I think we planned our breedings for the same date, I had a doe kindle yesterday and have one still waiting to pop.

Planning on bringing them to the Fulton show?

Can't make the Fulton show, but Silver Fox are sanctioned at the Central Mass. Rabbit Breeders Network show, May 31st (Spencer Fairgrounds, Spencer, MA) and they will be just over 11 weeks by then!

BlueGiants wrote:
Can't make the Fulton show, but Silver Fox are sanctioned at the Central Mass. Rabbit Breeders Network show, May 31st (Spencer Fairgrounds, Spencer, MA) and they will be just over 11 weeks by then!
It's a real Silver Fox week. Fox are sanctioned for Sunday in MA, a double show in Fulton NY Sat the 6th and then there is another show the day afterward which is hosted by my local rabbit breeders club.:biggrin2:

I think I may only show at the later two shows, busy weekend all the the same.

BlueGiants wrote:
Yeah, now I'm going to have to find appropriate names for them... Jason? Triskaidekaphobia? (Not sure that'll fit on the pedigree...) Superstition? LOL! I may need help here!
...Jinx! or, the opposite: Lucky!

Just got word from home, the second Silver Fox doe has kindled 5 babies... and one of the Mini Rex has kindled 5 or 6 and another Mini Rex was vigorously working on her nest... Yeah! (Must be a good day to kindle! Keeping my fingers crossed for Ginger's Penny!)

Congratulations Cathy thats brilliant news :D will be interesting to see how they progress compared to the flemmies and soon beverens too ;)well on my side :p

BlueGiants wrote:
Can't make the Fulton show, but Silver Fox are sanctioned at the Central Mass. Rabbit Breeders Network show, May 31st (Spencer Fairgrounds, Spencer, MA)  and they will be just over 11 weeks by then!

I just might have to see if I can make it.

Back