List 5 - 10 Things That.............

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He also sounds hungry! don't you ever feed that poor baby?!! :nope:

Yep, I feed him - plenty and then some! :D

But if you were to ask Yofi that directly, I'm sure he would tell you "No...she never feeds me! If I didn't forage for food myself I'd have dropped dead from starvation ages ago! Why...just look at me! I'm skin and bones! Skin and bones, I tell ya!!"

:p

On a lighter note, both Herman and Raph were blessed (as were you two as well) to have bunny owners who really loved and cared for them, working with the rescue has opened my eyes to some of the sad realities of the treatment of rabbits and animals alike, being on this forum all the time can make it easy to think that ALL people love and care for rabbits, but in truth the reverse is true, most rabbits are not treated very well, are dumped, or worse. It is so great that both of your bunnies passed around people that loved them.

These are fun to read! What makes Cocoa unique....

#1 He licks everything - his bed, castle, tube - pretty much everything in his cage or playpen.

#2 He knows when it is bedtime because I go in the playpen with him and wait for him to go in his cage. He will not go in the cage while I'm sitting there no matter what! As soon as I leave the room, he'll jump right in!

#3 After I fill up his water all I have to do is say "Come on Cocoa!" and he will run over and drink from the water bottle while I hold it.

just to :threadhijacked:a little more. . .

yeah bassetluv, we were blessed to have them.

herman did discover the inside of the toilet a few times. . . the first i remember so well, my roommate and i were watching a movie, and i had by mistake left the bathroom door open. all the sudden we hear all this noise from the bathroom, loud thumps, and bumps, and splash, and scurry. i get up to see what trouble herman had gotten into know to find him sitting on the floor, soaking wet, looking a little more then mildly irritated. i couldn't stop laughing while i cleaned him up. . . too funny.

when raph died, i felt your pain, i remember giving herman a hug, and being thankfull he was still there for me. i remember crying for you and for raph, and wishing herman and i could have been there to give you a hug and offer comfort. i think that english lops, to generalize a breed, touch their owners in such a way that only and english lop owner can understand. i really hate to make it sound like a breed is so different from other breeds, but they are. i also remember losing herman, and getting your message, and feeling comfort from it (i don't know if i ever told you that). our boys were special, and i will never forget either of them.

there does seem to be a few more english lops around here these days. and i am happy knowing that other people will get to enjoy the breed that i love. i enjoy looking at yofi updates, even though they hurt sometimes. i guess that my heart still majorly hurts from the death of my boy. i am yet to put his photos back up on my walls, or the countless artwork of him that i drew on those night i was feeling low. i rarely tell stories of him still, and often find tears stinging my eyes when i do.

but whenever i do start to cry, or feel unbelievable sad, i just remember what a goof-ball he was. tripping over his ears, begging for craisins, always looking for trouble, and somehow finding a way out of a scolding when i caught him in the act with a look of "come on mom, just give me a kiss, how could you be mad at me when i offer only you my bunny kisses". i remember his love for winnie, and them dead bunny flopped together. i remember those hard night for me, and laying in bed with him cuddled up to me and feeling like it would be okay because i had him there, and if nothing else, i knew that he loved me so unconditionally.

gosh darn it, now i am crying again. . .

okay, i will let ya'll get back to the thread now

Latest posts

Back