List 5 - 10 Things That.............

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Raspberry82 wrote:
Max

3. Thinks fresh green beans are fruit of the gods.

not sure, but arnt any kind of bean really bad for buns...

sorry i just thought some one told me that once...
mine used to eat them all the time till i was told told not to...

Snuggys Mom wrote:
AngelnSnuffy wrote:
tundrakatiebean wrote:
Whose bunny was it that wouldn't walk on linolium?

I remember them telling a story about how the bunny would jump from cardboard piece to a rug ect. instead of walking on the linolium...
HaHa, Katie, I think that's Snuggy if I remember right;). Laura said she had rugs all over because Snuggy hated the lino.
Yeah, it's Snuggy. All our shoes are lined up in the kitchen and she walks on them to avoid the linoleum. Sometimes she poops in the shoes, too. That's a lovely bonus. :disgust:

She hates the wood floor we put in this June, too, but she absolutely refuses to touch the linoleum.

lol, I remember reading that a giggling. Wash isn't very fond of our wood floors either, but doesn't seem to have a problem with the lino...

jupiterannette wrote:
Raspberry82 wrote:
Max

3. Thinks fresh green beans are fruit of the gods.

not sure, but arnt any kind of bean really bad for buns...

sorry i just thought some one told me that once...
mine used to eat them all the time till i was told told not to...
Yes, they "shouldn't" have them. Can give them gas is all. I used to give my bridge bun, BunBun a green bean rightout of the can once in awhile, he loved them;).

Hmmm Roxie! (that wont be hard)

1 Roxie thinks she is a queen! (she is :D)

2. She thinks it is sooo fun to knock her water over

3. She will dig a hole under her litter box and when she sees mee she moves the litter box over the hole.

4 Roxie loves to lick peoples legs. Like, she will not stop

5 .Almost half the time Roxie sits in her food bowl to drink water

I will let Megan do Buddy

well winnie. . .

1) sleeps in my bed with me, she has her own pillow, but the minutes i get up for a drink or to go to the bathroom, with move instantly into my spot and stretch her body out to cover as much of the bed as possible

2) addicted to craisins. . . no lie. . .we have considered rehab. . .

3) will take any treat givin to her and book it to the bathroom to eat it, no clue why the backroom, but that is were she likes it

4) likes delivery boys, as long as they don't enter the house. whenever we get a pizza delivered or such she will run to the door and wait for it to open. if they stay outside, she will creep closer to smell their shoes, if they enter the doorway, she will thump and book it to my bedroom.

5) would rather eat hay from the bag then they pile i put in her cage for her

6) likes to get ready with me in the morning. i normally get up, she takes my spot in bed, then i come back in the room and she gets up. i go to the bathroom to wash my face or brush my teeth she comes and lays on the rug. i go to the kitchen to eat breakfast, she comes in and gets some pellets put in her secondary bowl in the kitchen (she has a food dish and water bottle in her cage, but also a food and water bowl in the kitchen). i go to my bedroom to get dressed and she helps me pick out my cloths (sits on my bed watching me), i go to the bathroom to do my hair and make-up and she comes in the bathroom sits on the rug and gives herself a bath. . . and it goes on and on though my whole morning routine every day

7) she will binki (well, before herman's death, we haven't gotten back to that point yet) whenever you say "silly rabbit" in a high pitched squeaky voice

that is all i can think of right now . . .

Snuggys Mom wrote:
AngelnSnuffy wrote:
tundrakatiebean wrote:
Whose bunny was it that wouldn't walk on linolium?

I remember them telling a story about how the bunny would jump from cardboard piece to a rug ect. instead of walking on the linolium...
HaHa, Katie, I think that's Snuggy if I remember right;). Laura said she had rugs all over because Snuggy hated the lino.
Yeah, it's Snuggy. All our shoes are lined up in the kitchen and she walks on them to avoid the linoleum. Sometimes she poops in the shoes, too. That's a lovely bonus. :disgust:

She hates the wood floor we put in this June, too, but she absolutely refuses to touch the linoleum.

:laugh:Ha ha - that is hilarious Laura!:biggrin2:

Millie is just like that - she is sooo picky about where she walks. She will only walk on vet bed or towels I lay down for her - she wont even walk on the carpet now for cripes sake, let alone the tiles or floor boards!:shock::p

Sherbert:

*loves to escape her cage and run past you as fast as she can then fly over the bed to hide behind thumping her feet as if saying "you can't get me, you can't get me Neener neener neener"

* she hates the pomeranian Boto come close to the cage(she trys to box and bite him through the bars)but doesn't mind at all when saydee the lab squeezes herself inside.

* loves apple strawberry baby food!

*hates carrots, oranges, potatos, apples and about everything else they are supposed to like.

*hates going outside even though she used to be an outside bunny.

*she bites my mom if she gives sherbert her left hand but licks her if she is given her right hand.

*loves to play with her baby keys!

*hates to be picked up!

* and the final thing at least for now is that she runs at the sound of her treat bag being shaken but only if its crunch-a-rounds and she knows the differance!

That's it for now

~Hayley~

Here are some things about Francesca (Frannie):

1. She is Italian, Sicilian in fact. Hence the name Francesca. If she was French she would be Fraunc.
  2. She is suspicious of everyone and everything, all the time, forever, and ever. Always.
  3. Each step is calculated, risk-assessed,planned out, and thought out. Never know, she could step on a bouncing betty after all (land mine).
  4. She loves Thumpie, he is her man, when Thumps is near there is nothing to fear. If you reach down to pet her when she is alone she will flinch, but if Thumps is next to her and they are touching each other, heads,tails whatever, she will not flinch.
  5. Frannie looks as if the Bunny Gods got drunk one night and were making bunnies and only had little parts and traits of about 50 different breeds left over in the "clearance" section and threw them all together and made Frannie. She don't look it on film but she is UUUUUUGGGGLLLYYYY. And I love her to death for it.
  6. Her tail is not part of her, it is a seperate animal, does what it wants and I don't even think it is attached to her body, maybe it is scotch taped to her belly or something, when she moves one way the tail goes another way.
  7. And the scary part, sometimes Fran gets what I call "The Crazies" and boy let me tell you there is no better name for it than that. She will be laying down as docile as ever, nothing doing, then all of a sudden she will jump up and start off by running complete laps around the room along the perimeter at Mach 3, then she will do about 10 "suicides" (this is where you run back and forth at shorter and shorter distances) then she will take a toy, any toy, and run in reverse ( I swear to god) rolling the ball in a digging motion along with her, anything that is in her way is toast. Then she will hop up on the couch and give me that 1,000 yard stare with her uneven, unsymmetrical face, then go lay back down. This happens about once a week now. At first we thought maybe she had rabies or something, or we should get an exorcism done.
  8. I also have certain unique names for her:
    • Fran
    • Frannie
    • and my favorite...Fwaannnnn..but it is said a certain way, basically you take the word "Anne" and add "Phw" to the front of it and then elongate the "Anne" part, it is very sophisticated, oh and very stupid.
    • Francesca
    • Francesca the Besta Rabbitesta
    • Broomhilga, cause she's so ugly, but in an endearing way.
    • oh and the second favorite one is "Baby Fwan" pronounced the same way as Fwaaannn but just add Baby in front of it.
More to come later I'm sure.:wiggle

TumpieRabbit wrote:
  1. And the scary part, sometimes Fran gets what I call "The Crazies" and boy let me tell you there is no better name for it than that. She will be laying down as docile as ever, nothing doing, then all of a sudden she will jump up and start off by running complete laps around the room along the perimeter at Mach 3, then she will do about 10 "suicides" (this is where you run back and forth at shorter and shorter distances) then she will take a toy, any toy, and run in reverse ( I swear to god) rolling the ball in a digging motion along with her, anything that is in her way is toast. Then she will hop up on the couch and give me that 1,000 yard stare with her uneven, unsymmetrical face, then go lay back down. This happens about once a week now. At first we thought maybe she had rabies or something, or we should get an exorcism done.
I want video! :p

Oh I would love to capture that, or anything really, they seem to know when you want them to do something because they automatically go into "non-compliance" mode. I would have to film her 24/7 probably, like the paparazzi, or the bunarazzi.

I loved Frannie's whole list, but this was my favorite:

TumpieRabbit wrote:
sometimes Fran gets what I call "The Crazies" .... At first we thought maybe she had rabies or something, or we should get an exorcism done.

:roflmao:

TumpieRabbit wrote:
She don't look it on film but she is UUUUUUGGGGLLLYYYY. And I love her to death for it.

SHE IS NOT!!! :nonono:

And WHY isn't she in your avatar? Hmmm?

Ringo

1. Ringo gets so happy when he zips around and forgets to stop crashing into walls

2. Has multiple "friends"

3. Makes videos for RO members in need

4. Is not very bright

5. Is famous for flashing

Connor

1. Likes to prance around with things in his mouth

2. Stacks his dishes in order of size

3.Sits in his food dish to stop the others from eatting.

4. Can sense moods better than any animal I have ever seen

Teresa

1. Will nibble on peoples ears

2. Is a little mother always caring for someone

3. Will put her 2lb body up a 15lb bunny

Dallas

1. Likes to hop up and sit on peoples head

2. Dallas rotates around his dish as he eats

3. Knows he where he is fed and every time let out runs straight for it. Will now no longer eat his pellets unless they are there. He sits there and waits

4. Will steal food from ANYONES mouth

5. Has to have a lick of whatever your drinking

Elvis

1. Climbs his pen for pets

2. Turns his dish to get what is on the closer side. He stretches across to eat

3. Has an innocent face he makes when doing something he knows he shouldn't.

Wyatt

1. Smacks his lips when he is done drinking

2.Does not jump down levels he slides off

3. Sits in front of his food dish ALWAYS. Will not go anywhere else unless its to drink or use the litterbox

Buddy:

-Drinks a TON of water. I used to have to refill his bowl about 5 times a day! Finally I got one of the refillable bowls.

-MUST lie down against or under something.

-As soon as he sees me, he gets gets up and runs toward me which makes it extremely hard to take a picture of him with Roxie.

-Loves to lay on my bed. I discovered this on the 4th of July when Buddy was in my room.

-Doesn't like strawberries.

-Goes crazy if he smells any food- especially pellets and bananas.

I will edit this later with more! :biggrin2:

Megan

[align=center]:bunny22:phinn

[/align][align=center]
  • Everytime he see's me, he expects a treat.
  • ALWAYS lays like a frog.
  • Stretches everytime he gets up from lying down.
  • Prefers his litterbox to any nice soft bed :craziness.
  • Everytime Cleo comes near me, Phinn has to come running over and "monitor".
  • Acts like a huge toughie around Cleo, but when I get him by myself he is such a softy
  • He is my heart bunny :)
:bunny19Cleo

• doesn't let me pet her.
  • But is fine being picked up.
  • Will only let me touch her if Phinn is right next to her.
  • Is a HUGE eater. Anything, anytime :D
  • She loves beds.
  • Is a dbf queen, and does it atleast 10 times a day.
Yea, I could come up with as many for Cleo, since I haven't had her for very long.

x]
[/align]

ANNA

(1) Loves to be brushed and petted. On her terms.

(2) Will eat apples, but only if there is nothing else offered.

(3) Gets mad and tosses things if they get in her royal way.

(4) Absolutely, positively HATES hardwood floors.

(5) Used to wiggle her tail like a lamb whenever Raph went near her.

(6) Will come up from behind and bite me on the rear if I am on my hands and knees, cleaning bedding/litter boxes. This is also known as *Anna's Bun Stun*.

(7) Is the world's fastest chew-n-run bun on the planet.

(8) During the holidays, Anna's favorite place to hang out and chill is under the Christmas tree.

(9) If not fed exactly on time, gets in *a mood* and will no longer speak.

(10) Has a past criminal record dating back to her juvenile days...she was charged and sentenced with severing lines of communication (regular phone, modem, cordless phone (which, btw, do have cords...at least until Anna showed up)).

YOFI

(1) Steals food - any food, anything resembling food, anything that could maybe possibly one day be construed as being remotely related to the food family (photo evidence of one food theft to follow[sup]1[/sup]).

(2) Will literally climb over anything - including human bodies - to get to food.

(3) Is currently training Anna to be a cohort in his crimes.

(4) Mysteriously leaves *one* (and only *one*) poop in the bathtub on a daily basis

(5) Likes to stop in the midst of playing and watch tv.

(6) Can hear the opening of a refridgerator door within a radiius of 10 miles. Probably can hear it before it opens. Makes a bunline (same as beeline - only with rabbit propulsion) to said fridge in an effort to steal whatever is within reach of the bottom shelf.

(7) Thinks he is a cat.

(8) Thinks he is a human.

(9) Thinks he is a rabbit who can irritate The Dog to no end. Oh wait...that one he got right.

(10) In The World According To Yofi, kitchen tables were meant to be sat upon.

[sup]1[/sup]Criminal evidence currently being held in The Court Of Mom...charges to come at later date:

evidenceSmall.jpg

:laughsmiley:Yofi sounds like a handfull!

He also sounds hungry! don't you ever feed that poor baby?!! :nope:

ya know bassetluv, i am wondering if stealing food, and sitting on kitchen tables is an english lop thing. . . cause herman did it ALL the time. . . whenever people would come over they were first told 2 rules before being aloud in the house

1) always push the chairs back to the table, if left out, herman will be on the table instantly

2) bathroom door must remain closed due to herman's undying love with the toilet

h12.jpg

edit to say: god i miss my boy

katt, now I am wondering the same thing too. I've only ever had experience with two E-lops...Raph and Yofi...and with Raph he was so different that I couldn't possibly compare him with other English lops (although he did have a penchant for the refridgerator too, while he was still able to hop around). But Yofi and Herman sound very much alike insofar as bunny traits go. I've never before owned a rabbit who not only figured out how to get on the table of his own accord, but who willingly does so at every opportunity. And again, sounding like Herman...Yofi has this fixation with the bathroom. He loves to run in there and zoom around the toilet, and (only when I'm not looking) apparently will get into the tub and explore. He's yet to discover the actual contents of the toilet (and hopefully never will), but he is training me well, as I remember - most of the time - to now put the lid down before exiting the room.

You know, I miss Herman too. It almost felt like he and Raph were connected in some way...and when you lost him, for me it felt very much like losing Raph all over again. I guess part of it is because there admittedly aren't many English lops here in the forum, but I also find it's more than just that. It's like the two of them were highly spiritual creatures, very special boys who had a purpose to fulfill. Of course that could be my wild imagination making things up ;)...but that's just the way I feel.

I found myself missing Raph very much the other day too. I ran across some photos of him on my computer when I was going through my pics, and all that overwhelming sadness came flooding back. But I also find myself laughing through the tears, as whenever I think of him I recall the odd little things he would do, or how he acted as though I was the most evil enemy on earth if I walked between him and his beloved Anna...I shall never walk past my raspberry bushes again without expecting him to come flying out at me, teeth bared, ears flying...only to fall flat on his face long before reaching his target - my ankles. And through all that feigned aggression I knew he wasn't actually meaning to hurt me...on the odd occasion that he did manage to reach me, all I had to do was say, "Raph, NO!" and he'd stop in his tracks, turn tail and sulk back to the undergrowth. Then as his health began to fail later on, he once again became my baby boy, loving to snuggle and be held, giving kisses freely...just being him.

Yeah, I guess we both miss our boys very much....:hug2: They were both one of a kind, and so special...

Latest posts

Back