Lionhead Showers/Breeders!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarrotzMom

Reaction score
Can someone show me how to pose a lionhead. I know my flemish Carrotz is pet quality but would like to know what Zuko is. He is around 2 months old. I have been told he is a broken. The blue in his ear was put there so the breeder didn't always have to check to see what sex he was. It should slowly fade.

IMG_4360.jpg

iluvdutchrabbbits90 wrote:
CarrotzMom wrote:
Also what does "brood" mean?
Good for a breeding doe but not show.Because of some type of DQ.
There are very few DQ's that you should let slip in for breeding.
Generally it's a brood because it's just not... "typie" enough to really be a show rabbit.

Or it's too large (or small, in certain cases) for it's breed.

In this case, I wouldn't breed him. No nose marking throws no nose marking. It's annoying, and I'm having to cull for it right now. >.>;

Well I don't think I would breed him. I am planing in the future to get both my male rabbits fixed. I have a breeder friend who wanted him to make "fuzzylops" but I don't think I want to.

Yup.. That's a Sr.

When they become Seniors they molt their manes,ect and become more fuller. That's what the judges and other breeders have told me. My LH buck just loss hes mane because hes molting because he just turned into a Sr.

Gratz can't wait to see pics...oh and noticed Zuko is very moody unlike my lovable Carrotz but then again Zuko i got as company for Carrotz so all he has to do is keep Carrotz happy and im happy =P

Latest posts

Back