Linoleum floors!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baxter

Reaction score
I was wondering how I can get my bun used tohard floors. Right now I have carpet in my living room and mykitchen has linoleum. Chewie will come and stand at the edgeof the carpet but he won't come into the kitchen! Is thereanything I can do to get him to walk on the floors??

thanks!

Michelle

Nope, not really.:)

Some rabbits don't mind slippery floors, others will learn in time,others will never ever like them. It's like walking on icefor them. Only one of my four will go on the linoleum in mykitchen, and we've lived here for over a year.

Edit: You could put a few rugs down so he can hop from rug to rug. Mine do that in the bathroom.

My bun, Oscar:bunnydance: also hates slipperyfloors. I put area rugs down and, he love hoping from rug torug to get to the fridge to see what i'm getting ready for him.:)

he seems to make a little game out of it.

I have a pair like that myself!! They will walkon tiles but not the laminate wood. If I want them to be in one of therooms with wooden floors - like my room - I put down towels to make iteasier for them.:) They have a whole pile of towels get especially forthem to walk on the floors!!:D

I guess i'm going rug shopping!!!Chewie loves the fridge. He would love it if he could hopover to it and check out all the treats i have stashed in there forhim. He comes running and waits at the edge of the carpet as soon as Iopen the door!!!

Latest posts

Back