Linkin Park

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hollybaby

Reaction score
I love linkin park!!!! my favorite band!!!!!! My favorite songs are..........

Papercut, Faint, In the end, Points of athority, and What Ive done. I Love them!!!!!!!!!!! tell me some of your fav songs.:biggrin2:

Numb, Shadow of the Day, Valentine's Day, Crawling, By Myself, In the End..

Basically I adore the whole Hybrid Theory CD..

I just wish they didn't get so mainstreamed, with their songs playing every other song on the radio and what not.

But they are amazing, I love the Hybrid Theory CD also, it's definately my favorite one. I love that song By Myself, and I think one is called Pushing me Away or something, I like it, and Points of Authority, and...this one that I don't remember the name of it. I'll look it up.

Yey I like Linkin Park, fave song is One Step Closer, Chester Bennington looks yum in that video as well!

Love all the songs on Hybrid Theory!

I've seen 'em live twice! :biggrin2: Once was at Brixton Academy, London, in 2001 :shock: (Gosh, I was only 17!!!) and then I saw them again at Reading Festival in 2003.... While ago now, but they were brilliant!

I loved Hybrid Theory, and Meteora, but I've gotta say, I'm not as keen on their more recent stuff, or their venture into hip-hop... But I did like 'Shadow of the Day'?

Easily the best ever. I love all they're songs but favourite's are In The End, numb and Bleed It Out.

Mike Shinoda has done some good side projects aswell (Hes def. better in linkin park though.

mezeta wrote:
OMG JEN!!

I saw them at Brixton Academy in 2001!! WEIRD!
NO WAY!!!!! Was it in June sometime?? I can't remember when I went, but I think it was June! That's crazy!!

Did Lostprophets support them?!!

Latest posts

Back