Lily and Loki - The Disastrous Duo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well set up some extra NIC pannels to prevent the turdlets from eating the fireplace or the tv or the sewing patters or anything else they shouldnt get their mucky little faces on.

They also got to meet some of the kittys today, face to face. Needless to say they have no fear of larger animals.

Play with me?
CrashmeetsBunnys005.jpg

PUH LEAZE!
CrashmeetsBunnys003.jpg

AHHH stop!
CrashmeetsBunnys006.jpg

My tail!
CrashmeetsBunnys007.jpg

CrashmeetsBunnys001.jpg

CrashmeetsBunnys016.jpg

Come here please
CrashmeetsBunnys017.jpg

CrashmeetsBunnys018.jpg

You followed me?
CrashmeetsBunnys020.jpg

He was trying to kisses here
CrashmeetsBunnys021.jpg

Then Loki pushed him over
CrashmeetsBunnys022.jpg

Well that was mean...
CrashmeetsBunnys034.jpg

He prefers the taste of Hay anyway....
CrashmeetsBunnys009.jpg

CrashmeetsBunnys025.jpg

Poor Crash tries to play with the bunnys and Loki is too rough for the poor guy! (Handicapped cat) But really they love their kitty and puppy! They even had poor Crash trapped on the brick by the fireplace, he went into the corner they hopped up and hes like Ohhh no how do i get down im stuck. and they wouldnt move!

Turdlets

Haha its better then you think!
Loki goes to check out crash, crach tries to eat Loki's ears, Loki runs away, Crash goes "HOLEY CRAP ITS MOVING" and TRIES to chase after him and ends up smashing into something and falling over, Loki then comes back and charges after crash once hes stood up again in which case he just falls over... again. Its really quite fun to watch, and the entire time Lily just sits there, munching on her hay, tralalala.

Crash actually is a handicapped cat so thats twice the fun right there :)

How come I haven't seen your blog for so long? Perhaps too much work until xmas..? Your bunnies are way too cute, I'm melting!!! Don't you want to hug and kiss them all day long? Not that your doggie and kitty are less cute, but the bunnies really look like superstar bunnies.. I like how all your pets seem to get along well! And the pics of the cables.. what rabbit owner hasn't passed through that? LOL hopefully you've found a good way to protect the cables..! :)

Latest posts

Back