Lily and Loki - The Disastrous Duo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends on the lionhead, some do some dont. Their dad was a doubble mane lion head.... but their also a mutt. Mommy was a mini lop. They did loose a bit of their manes. They had some UGLY face moulting going on... Lily had a really ugly widdows peak and Loki had a perfecct curve going on... it was bad... I didnt want to photograph it lol

I wish you would have taken pictures of them during molting! It's an important rite of passage :p (And probably would have given me a couple of good giggles)

Plus Lily could never be ugly, that widows peak probably just highlighted her lovely ears and twitchy nose :)

ok maybe im stupid but I dont know how to put my rabbits water bottle on the cage. Does it go on the outside of inside. On the inside its so low to the bottom on the outside it wont stay on!!

Haha nooooo way it was bad! But I will happily go take pictures of them now :p

Mindy - Usually the water bottles go on the outside, and you want them high enough that your bunny has to tilt their head up slightly to drink from it.

ya I put it on the outside but it just doesnt site well. And it has a spring to go around it and it keeps flinging off!! I think I bought one thats to big!!

Mindy - Im not sure what to say as I cant physically see your water bottle or cage, but you can try and use wire to tie it to the cage, or add a paper clip to the spring to add extra length to it. I use one with a spring like that for my Rat and have no problem, the spring it tight but on purpose. I suggest you create a topic of your own with photos of the issue so others can chime in and help :)

Marisa - Theres some photos of bad hair donts in here for you.

All growed up
LilyandLoki6mts011.jpg

LilyandLoki6mts013.jpg

LilyandLoki6mts048.jpg

See were lops too!
LilyandLoki6mts029.jpg

LilyandLoki6mts028.jpg

Whats this big black thing in my way?
LilyandLoki6mts045.jpg

LilyandLoki6mts042.jpg

MarisaAndToby wrote:
Eep! I love the random tufts on their ears! I was right, it did make me giggle though it's not nearly as bad as you made it sound :p
The widows peak was bad, lily still had a decent sized mane when that was happening. Her face got its short hair in and she had a nice long haired V on her forehead and it was just... too mullet-ish for my taste.
Loki's chops aren't nearly as bad but still funny looking.

Your buns are darling but I keep thinking of MyLoki's bunnies when I see the blog title :D More pictures, please!

So lately the weather here has turned to crap, our 2 weeks of actual summer is over and the showers from above have let loose and will be staying for the next 11.5 months.
Which means we need free time inside, we've never had free time inside....
They spent more time hiding and exploring today, I still need to bunny proof the area until I can let them out unsupervised.

Bunniesfreetime007.jpg

Gimmie the ball...
Bunniesfreetime011.jpg

OO your face tastes good
Bunniesfreetime016.jpg

Bunniesfreetime012.jpg

Bunniesfreetime022.jpg

Oh look a box im not supposed to chew on!
Bunniesfreetime023.jpg

Loki has figured out how to get in and out of the cage with no help,put the boxes there and tossed them both back in their cage, If they want free time, they can learn to get in and out on their own with the boxes.
Bunniesfreetime017.jpg

Ended up going back to aspen since towels werent working, they seem to poop more in their box with the shavings then when they had the towels, honestly its much cleaner... the base is Ceramic tiles, and the sides to keep the shavings in is laminate flooring :) its working for now.

Their random black stripes remind me of Toby's colouring :)

Congrats on mod-dom! That's exciting. :)

What's in the aquarium to the left in the one box picture? *curious* :p

So i made a barrier so they couldnt sneak beside the beardies and get in behind the tv.
DIDN'T WORK!
There will be roast bunny for dinner if they do it again!

Chewed up a good 20ft length of cable, bit a video input cable in half, and munched on some power cords for the VCR and TV but those 2 were fixable...

No more free time for a good week!

So if you've ever wondered what the inside of your tv cable looks like...

BadBunnys002.jpg

BadBunnys001.jpg

BadBunnys003.jpg

Latest posts

Back