Life and times of: Cheeni my lionhead dwarf :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG your Cheeni is adorable.:inlove:

I love Blue eyed Bunnies, I have 2 myself.

Is Cheeni been spayed?

Looking forward to seeing more pictures of her.

Susan:)

Sorry it's been awhile! Cheeni has been a very busy bunny being the curious little furball that she is! I recently introduced her to my sister in-laws teacup yorkshire terrier and it was the cutest thing! The first time she was a bit defensive and thumped a couple of times. I was surprised because the dog is a bit hyper but he was VERY calm around her and just walked beside her. The second time she was loving his company! They spent the afternoon outside together being all cuddly and would run around in my living room together as well!

Just to answer a couple of the questions from above, I do plan on spaying her but unfortunately being a student I have to save up but plan on getting her spayed this summer! She is 8 months as of yesterday and yes she has beautiful crystal blue eyes :) OH and I think she is around 2 lbs but I plan on checking that tomorrow lol

Here are some pictures of her and Zillah

2.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

So is she free roaming 24/7 now? I was thinking about letting Horatio have the study all day but I worry about something happening when I am gone or him chewing things he shouldn't. So far he has been perfect though.

How is Cheeni going with it though?

Beautiful girl too ^__^

May 24th:

So today was grooming day! We successfully brushed her (not so much on the bottom since she is too stubborn to let me flip her over) and cut her nails. Her ears were fine although there is a little crust in the corner of her eye sometimes that I usually wipe away but it has not gotten worse and her eye seems fine otherwise no watering or anything of the sort.

I came into my room yesterday to find miss diva on my bed eating her parsley.
9.jpg

Let me tell you...she was having a blast so eloquently flying up on to my bed as if she had wings (I have a high bed) and she is now able to get off of it comfortably. As soon as the sun started to rise I kept hearing sniffing in my ear, feeling licks on my cheeks and humming noises as she hopped around the bed. Silly bunny! She was so good about peeing too she would hop off and run to her litter box but I think she didn't make it this morning and I heard a loud hum and thump on my bed which was her way of saying "mommy I made an uh oh". HUGE pee stain on my comforter but it was fresh so it didn't soak through thankfully and was able to throw it in the wash right away.

Fun day for her so far lol

Toyabrooke- She is free roaming in my room and has been for awhile. When I open the door she goes hopping into the hall way and waits at the stairs and I carry her down to our main living room which is huge and perfect for her to run around in. She goes nuts in there and gets a good amount of exercise!

Lake Condo- I definitely would submit if there was!

Sounds like she is enjoying life! What a sweetie she is!

My Luna gets those sleepies in her eye too. And I did the same thing as you, check her eye for watering. Thankfully nothing.

Enjoy your blog. Love the pic of Cheeni meeting her new friend. Bunnies are so amazing. They can be friendly to all sorts of other animals.

Look forward to reading more!

K:)

She is absolutely adorable! My Lola has blue eyes too which made me instantly fall in love with her. Oh and she is absolutely obsessed with parsley as well! She gets soooo happy every morning when I pull it out and impatiently begs for me to get it for her faster. I love seeing pictures of your little one! Too cute =)

Aw that's so sweet!! I love that she waits at the starts!!! XD She has you well trained hehe.

Well I might give Ray a try then... He is free roam every second I am home in his room i.e our study. Then when I go out he is locked in his crate (which he doesn't mind at all, all he does is sleep ;PP).

Cheeni sounds very well behaved like my Ray though. He doesn't chew anything or make mistakes with his toilet training. Yay for well behaved bunnies!

Aww...Your bun is so adorable! It's cute that she waits for you to carry her down the stairs! lol. Rabbits have so much personality that no one ever realizes.

Busy Bunny!

It has been awhile but I figured I would venture back into the rabbitsonlione forum and Cheeni and I are happy to see so many cute buns!

Cheeni has been a busy busy girl. We have opened her up to roam the main floor during the day. Made sure everything was vaccumed and wires were covered and at first she was hesitant but now she is having a blast! We opened up her downstairs cage so she knows where her food and litter box is and the cutest thing is to see her running from one room to the other because she has to do her business and goes flying on to the litter box lol

For halloween I was able to find a cute pink hippo costume for her and she looked adorable! Other then that she is doing well and we will be booking her spay within the coming weeks. Will post pictures soon!:big wink:

She is quite the doll. I think I missed your blog before as I joined shortly after the last entry. Loved looking at your pics. She sounds like quite the character :) I have a black Lionhead Agnes the exact color opposite of your Cheeni.
Spaying is a great choice to make for your lil gal. I was nervous to have Agnes spayed but all went well and she is now even more enjoyable than before...which is unbelievable because she has been so sweet from the start.
Looking forward to hearing more about your Cheeni!

Latest posts

Back