Life and times of: Cheeni my lionhead dwarf :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheenisowner

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Mine name is ishi and thought that this would be a great idea to introduce myself and my bunny a little more in depth! We live in Canada, Ontario and I am soon to graduate from university with an Honours BA in political science!

Just to give you guys a little bit more background info. Cheeni was given to me as a gift for Valentines day (daw so cute) lol and she is the best gift I have ever received! She was already around four months when she had been picked up and is now 7 months. She is a fluffy, white lionhead dwarf (BEW) which is why I called her Cheeni. Her name means sugar in my language (Hindi) and..well it sounded cute. The breeder was kind enough to send me photos of her when she was a baby so that I could see her progression of cuteness lol Hope you enjoy, will try to make an entry every day or so, big or small but will post an excessive amount of pictures :)

My baby when she was a baby!
babycheeni.jpg

Giving me that "you take too many pictures of me" look lol
DSCF3126.jpg

she LOVES hiding in this corner (and no she doesn't pee there) lol I've checked
DSCF3136.jpg

First time eating kale and she LOVED it!
IMG_3774.jpg

She is obsessed with parsley!
DSCF3144.jpg

Loves her pineapple too! Giving about 2-3 times a week as suggested from some lovely fellow rabbit owners of this board!

DSCF3110.jpg

About to nose nudge the camera lol
IMG_3132.jpg

Cheeni the diva...

A couple of months ago I placed a mirror down near my dresser to see what Cheeni would do. At first she was creeping near by, smelling and wondering who she was seeing. I think she may have first thought it was another bunny but in due time I think she was able to figure out it was just her :) so now..I realized I created a diva!

Every morning when I open the blinds and open her gate she comes hopping towards the mirror and grooms herself in front of it for a half hour! It is the cutest thing! She also gives it a few licks and then sits (for a few moments) when she's done then boosts off for her morning run around. Silly bunny :)

DSCF3162.jpg

DSCF3172.jpg

DSCF3166.jpg

Awww.. :) Your bun is so adorable. She even knows it. That's why she is kissing herself in the mirror. "Mirror, mirror, I don't need to ask- I already know I'm the cutest."

Taking to new heights

Last night I was doing some reading on my laptop and Cheeni was running around being her curious little self as usual. I have this red pillow that she loves licking and jumping over and it was right beside my bed. She kept standing on her back hind legs to look at me and went on to the pillow to do the same thing. Next thing I know she jumped up on to my bed! I am SO proud of her! I've been trying to get her to do that for SO long and she finally did!! It was the cutest thing. I was afraid of her peeing on my bed but she was conscious enough to jump off on her own, run over to her litter box, do her business and then come back and jump on to the bed. Will get pictures if she does it again today.

Such a proud moment for my little sugar bunny :)

Hello Cheeni, you are very cute!!
We also put a mirror on the ground and our Dilly loved it too. I think at first she thought that there was another bunny around and she had another friend.
But still so cute

HEM wrote:
Hello Cheeni, you are very cute!!
We also put a mirror on the ground and our Dilly loved it too. I think at first she thought that there was another bunny around and she had another friend.
But still so cute

Thank you :) Haha definitely so, I think she realized after a good couple of weeks it was just her..possibly...but adorable trying to groom herself :halo

She is just too cute
DSCF3132.jpg

Posing for the camera
DSCF3131.jpg

Hmm..the bed doesn't look too high
photo31.jpg

I knew I could make it!! (wish I had gotten a better picture but she was too fast!)
photo30.jpg

A nice rewarding massage
photo29.jpg

May 2nd 2012,

Hey everyone!

So last night I figured I would try leaving Cheeni's cage door open so she could come in and out as she pleases. Normally, since I've had her the last couple of months I've been gradually letting her have more and more freedom. I usually keep her cage open through out the entire day right from the morning and only close it when we both go to sleep but I figured it'd be nice to try leaving it open all the time.

The entire room is bunny proofed for her and it was so cute because I could hear her running around in the dark. I was a bit worried about whether or not she would find her way to her litter box but she sure did! She left no mess except for getting into this little shelf I have on the ground that is attached to my side table where she loves to pull out old novels of mine from! Other then that she was amazing so I rewarded her with a little bit of strawberry which she instantly finished!

Here are some pictures and hope you all have a wonderful day!

This is what I saw right when I woke up, her napping beside my books lol
IMG_3809.jpg

Daily affection
IMG_3800.jpg

Curious Cheeni
IMG_3799.jpg

Cute little fluff ball that she is
IMG_3804.jpg

"awww another pictureeeee?!"
IMG_3797.jpg

Cheeni want to go play outside? "huh what did you say?!"
IMG_3798.jpg

No idea what Cheeni has against my toes but she loves nudging them which proceeds her to start attacking them LOL She just did it now while I'm sitting on the ground with my legs stretched out and I said "Cheeni! nooooooooooooooo" She looked at me...made a little moan and hopped into her cage. She is now sitting looking at the wall. hahaha Its so cute.

In reply to your toe post, haha-
My rabbits hate the hems of my pants. They will jump high and attack them, like cats do. I think it's because they smell like something foreign and they don't like it. I have to roll my pant legs up or wear capris if I don't want to be attacked when I sit on the couch.

Your bun is so cute. :D

Latest posts

Back