Lies PLEASE READ - RIP

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abusedwolf

Reaction score
So i gave my friend my male rabbit alais and hes been there awhile now
Well today i get an urgent message saying he has white goop around his eyes and blood in his poop
His past owner says he had all his injection but i think i was lied to
What to you guys think he has?!
He is dropping weight really fast and is just not himself

Rabbits in Canada do not require or need any vaccinations. So really, any one saying the rabbit is vaccinated does not know what they are talking about (and I am sure would not have any vet records to prove it).

The rabbit needs to see a vet asap. A rabbit savvy vet is best as most vets don't know much about rabbits and the care can be quite different. This sounds like an emergency case, rabbits can go down hill very quickly. It sounds like he may have been sick for a while (weight loss can be gradual). Since rabbits can hide illness, it can be a while before you notice something is wrong.

Oh my goodness, with those symptoms I'd get that bun to a rabbit-savvy vet ASAP!

Buns hide their symptoms well but any changes in their digestive systems (eating/pooping habits, changes in feces) can be a telltale sign of a sick bun.

Back