Liam is trying to make his grand entrance

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audrinasmommy88

Reaction score
So I had a doctors appt today. I am 3cm dilated, 50% effaced and he's at a +2 station. The doctor said I definitely will not make it to my due date! I can't wait to hold my little man! Come on Liam, mommy is ready for you! I'm having Mild contractions too. But they aren't regular. They hooked me up to the monitors for 19 minutes and I had 7 contractions in that time

Morgan, for some reason, I feel like its going to be around them too. I can't have him the 8th or 9th. My father in law will be out of town. He has made me promise not to have him then lol. I told him I'd be sure to hold him in and put a cork in there hahahaa

With my luck, yes I'll go that far into January. Audrina had to be forced out with induction lol. But even then I was only 1cm. So this is all very different to me. I was in shock when he said I was 3cm. I didnt know what to do lol. My husband was a month early when he was born, so who knows

This is my third time goin through labor and delivery. My first pregnancy ended in a stillbirth. I was in labor for 14 hours. Labor with audrina was 8 hours. Liam seems to want to make it easy. My best friend will actually be my nurse or Liam's birth and she says she thinks it going to be a very short labor and I won't push for long considering how low he is already sitting. Which will be great because my fear is I won't be able to get my epidural. I have a feeling I'm gonna have to show my woman powers lol

Why wouldn't you be able to get an epidural? That sounds completely awful, having to do that without any drugs. I wouldn't be able to do it even with the drugs, I can't imagine doing without. I'd be wishing I was dead.

I can get the epidural as long as he isn't crowning when i get to the hospital. Being that he is already so low I'm afraid by the time I get there he will be crowning an I won't be able to have it.

You would be surprised the things a woman can do when she has to put her mind to it. A friend of mine just delivered a 9 pound baby without any drugs

My brother was 11 pounds, and mum had only the gas and air. However, I don't mind saying I'm a wuss, loud and proud, when it comes to childbirth; and although at this stage I don't want kids, if ever I do, it's gonna be a c-section. Don't care what anyone says. :p

Good luck! Tell Liam to behave himself.

I'm all against epidurals. But probably no point starting a debate at this late date, lol!

I was a 9 pound baby. My mom had me without any drugs, but I completely ruined everything and she had to have a hysterectomy a week after. I'm so glad I'm not able to have any kids... the thought of going through what you're going through terrifies me. You're a braver woman than I am.

My son was 10 lbs 4ozs and no epidural. They scared me more than child birth did lol. I did have something in my iv that "took the egde off". But I still felt everything it didn't do anything lol.

Back