Letters to our new mama

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hehe...you two are too much!!

I love my boys SO MUCH!! And I can't wait til one day I getto see you and hug you and pet you and kiss you....yep, you're gonnahate all the kisses I just HAVE to give you! I have a boykitty, and he always gets SUPER offended at the kisses I givehim. I think he feels really embarassed that I do it in frontof all the girls. Hehe!!

Anyway, I'm SO HAPPY that you were okay after that little run aroundthe yard! Sheesh! Stay put next time, ok?Don't worry your mama...or Breeder Mama or Daddy, either!

But...I love you...keep spunky...but keep safe, too, ok? AndDusty...be sure to keep an eye on your goofy little brother,ok? I'm putting you in charge when Breeder Mama isn'taround...

I love you both!!

Mama

Dear Mama,

We know - we're not going to write EVERY day we're here...but we wanted to write to you tonight.

First of all mama - my nose is DRY and I look good. See - I told yaI'd keep my nose clean. I've been a good boy all day today.

Except for throwing food out the cage door.

It was yesterday's food and I was trying to tell breeder mama I wanted FRESH food.

We'd had it less than 8 hours.

Mama - don't mind Dusty. He's just upset cause our cage is uphigher than it was before and he can't flirt with Miss Bea. So he'ssulking.

I am NOT sulking. I'm laying here quietly planning my escape.

And jealous 'cause Miss Bea keeps grooming Tiny.

So what? I'm not there for her to groom.

So do I get to tell her about Sniffle-Snuffle.

Sure. Go ahead and tell her that one of his ears looks like its lopped.

HEY - I was gonna tell her that.

Mama - one of Sniffle Snuffle's ears has lopped. It looks funny. Breeder mama is going to get pictures on Friday maybe.

Don't forget to tell her about the fruit loops.

Oh yeah... mama....I sorta likes fruit loops a little bit.

I think you ARE a fruit loop the way you ate them so quickly ...

I can't help it if I likes the sugar. Then I bounced and bouncedand went "WHEE" all around the cage for about 20 minutes.

And then you crashed and slept.

Yep. It was fun. Can I have MORE fruit loops?

No. You tried to bounce off my head three times thanks to thefruit loops. Now..you've talked so much - let me say goodbye to mama..

Ok. I think I'll go get a drink and snooze.

BYE MAMA! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Ok...now that Drew is gone...I just want to tell you that wedidn't get out of our cage today. Breeder mama was gonna hold us on thecouch and let us watch tv - but she was afraid we'd get ideas of votingsomeone off the cage (from Survivor) or she'd have to keep covering oureyes at CSI...and she really didn't want us watching Shark...she saidit was 'too human" for bunnies.

But she said she's going to try to make some time to sit outside withus tomorrow and let us play in the pen again....and she petted us andloved on us.

So we had a good day. We talked about what we know aboutCalifornia...and how we're gonna have SISTERS....that are bigger thanour mama even. Wow....I hope they like us.

Anyway...I better get to bed too before Drew gets into trouble.

I won't get into trouble. I'm peeking over your shoulder to make sure you don't write bad things about me.

Good night.

Good night mama. And John Boy....and Miss Bea....and Trixie....and.....

GOOD NIGHT WHOLE WORLD!

Dusty & Drew

Mom said I should say hello to Drew. She said you look like you could be my brother? Ive always wanted a little brother.

Im excited for you to go to your new home in California! That warm weather sounds pretty nice right about now.

Oh, and tell your sister Lily I said hello too!

Love, Tumnus

Dear Mama,

We're writing you another note tonight. It may be short though.

We have a complaint but we also want you to know that we're ok.

Mama - I kept my nose clean again today! See - I'se learning to be good.

Yeah...he did pretty good. And he didn't jump on our heads again'cause breeder mama didn't give him any fruit loops. That'sthe good part.

See. I did good.

But we're sad. We didn't get to come out and play today.

Breeder mama said she'd try to let us come out and play...butthen she cried off and on all day. Something about losing a Pedro andbeing sad about things on the computer.

Yeah. She was sorta sad. So she forgot about us till it was dark.

She did say she might let us play in the big bathroom tonight or tomorrow so we could get some exercise.

But she gots to be wake to monitor us so we don't chew on stuff....

So I'm hoping we'll get to play tomorrow as I've got somebinkies I gotta get out of my system. I've been thinking aboutCalifornia and having big sisters and it makes me wanna binky.

It makes me wanna puke. Who wants a big sister?

It COULD be fun. And we'll have hay too....and a cat to play with.

And a small human. I hear they're fun!

Oh...Sniffle-Snuffle definitely has one ear that has lopped.....

And Drew's been trying to practice to have his ear lop..

Have not. Have too. Have not!

Ok..so maybe I tried it once....or twice. But then you said mama had enough lop eared bunnies so I put it back up.

Well, its time to say goodnight to mama. You say goodnight firstso I can tell her a secret. And don't type good night to every bunny inthe world by name..

Ok. Good night Tiny. Good night Miss Bea. Good night Trixie. Good night Flower. Good niiiiiii

I said DON'T do that. Now go back to the cage.

Good night mama.

Go.

Good night.

There - mama - before I say good night - I want you to know thatbreeder daddy looked at us in the cage today and said to mama, "Is itme or are those three smaller than normal?"" Mama said, "Drew issmaller...but the others are pretty close to where they should be." andshe pointed him to other bunnies that are 2 weeks older than us. Drewfelt about that - as if being smaller was a bad thing. But I told himthat I thought breeder mama said you'd love him even if he is smallerand that he'd be cute still. I just thought you might want to know hefelt bad.

He's been eating and eating and hoping to put on some weight but he isstill staying smaller than us. I think he's just got the "dwarfingjeans" but I don't see him wearing them.

Anyway, we get along really good still and while he still acts like alittle bunny sometimes - I think its cause our real mama always spoiledhim and gave him his way.

Talk to you later. breeder mama let us get on here 'cause she said shegot a couple of messages of folks who like reading our letters to you.

Dusty &
Drew (who was peeking behind Dusty's shoulder anyway)

Hi, Boys!! :D

I sure do love reading your notes to me. They always bring abig smile to my face (as well as some hearty giggles).

Yes, I have to admit that I cried a few times today, too.It's been a sad day in the bunny world. I'll explain whenyou're older, boys.

Just remember that you are loved beyond what I can explain and thatwe're excited to see your little tooshies in September when you getyour wings! :D

Drew....WONDERFUL...you're such a good boy for keeping your nose clean for me!! :)

And Dusty...you're so sweet...I know you love Miss Bea...but you're tooyoung yet for that, hehe! Soon, Sweetheart, soon...:)

I love you guys...thank you for writing me. It really cheeredup what was otherwise a really horrible day. :D

I love you always (and let your Breeder Mama know that I send love her way, too),

Your Mama*

P.S. You're gonna LOVE the weather here in California, guys! It's bee-u-ti-ful!! :D

Dear Mama,

We gots to play today! And binky and run and play some more!

Yeah and then when Sniffle-Snuffle and I wanted to snooze...you kept bouncing.

Well, I had lots of energy. And we had SPACE to run and play. And its was fun...

Yeah. It was sort of fun to binky. It was even more fun to hear about Puck though..

Oh yeah. I gotta tell you about Puck. He gots to play outside inthe grass today - only he went down Tiny's hole...and wouldn't get backout...

Now tell her about how dad got him out finally.

Ok. Dad tied this think called a "carrot" onto a stick with somestring. Then he poked it down the hole to get Puck to come out.

And then?

And then when Puck had come up as far as he could 'cause it was steep....breeder dad helped him out the rest of the way.

Now its my turn. Mama, breeder mom and dad have had quite a day.They woke up to find a windstorm had blown the trash can onto the backporch and it blew down the fence and lots and lots of bunnies wererunning in the yard. So breeder dad got his exercise trying to get themall.

Yeah. Then with Puck going down a hole and they had to get him out.....

Yeah. So they were pretty busy today with bunny stuff. But breeder mom still remembered to put us in the bathroom.

And I kepts my nose clean again. I's a good buck.

You're still a baby.

Well, I's gonna be a buck.

Someday.

Yep. Someday. So I's practicing now.

Oooh - look - breeder mama's about to feed.....I's got to go mama. Love ya!

Love ya mama.....hope you had a good day too.

Dusty &
Drew

Hi mama! Hi mama!

Now let me talk. Mama...we got fruit loops today - we even got some that the BunFather eats...and I bounced...

Yeah mama. He bounced.

And I bounced.

Yep. He bounced some more..

And I pretended I was Tigger

And acted like me.

Hey...just cause you didn't eat as many fruit loops THIS time....doesn't mean you need to insult me.

Well...you acted like me. So I said so. Even Sniffle-Snuffle says so.

Mama - he's being MEAN to me.

Well...you keep saying you're the "BIG" brother..but todays you acted silly.

Mama....

You did.

You're just jealous 'cause I ate some of your fruit loops this time.

I didn't want them. So there.

Mama - I'm gonna close this so I can go bounce some more....WHEE!!!! I like fruit loops..

And mama - even though I'm the smallest - I better get off hereand go keep an eye on him...I think he got too much sugar or something.

Love ya!

WHEE!!!!!

Oh - I love ya too mama.

Dusty &
Drew

Hi boys!!

Wow...lots of things happening over there lately! Windy-ness,bounciness, fruit-loopiness, sleepiness (Sniffle-Snuffle),holey-ness...:)

You guys have had so much adventure the last couple days!

Drew, Hunny, I'm so happy your nose is still nice and dry. Makes Mama so happy to hear that! :D

And Dusty...you go bounce around all ya like, Sweetheart! Ican't wait to see you both bouncing around these beautiful girls I havehere. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if all FIVE of you arebouncing around like mad when you see each other! :)

You guys are so cute...and I love hearing about the other buns, too! :)

Hugs and love always,

Your Mama*

P.S. The three girls send their love, too. They're excited to have brothers! :)

Dear Mama,

We snuck out of our cage so we could come write to you tonight.

Yeah...we snucks out. Real quiet like...sneak...sneak...sneak.

Shush. Now let me talk.

sneak..sneak..

Mama - our cage got moved. We're still in the same cage but we're

ON THE FLOOR!

Hey..I was talking. Yes - we're on the floor. Breeder dad helpedmom clean up the dining room (wow..it looks so different now) and wegot put on the floor. Miss Bea came around to see me and chinned thecage near me.

She made googly eyes at him too...and he googled back.

I did NOT google. I smiled at her and said, "hi" and acted like a BIG bunny.

and drooled...

I did NOT drool. Now you stop that. You let me tell the story.

Mama...he likeses Miss Bea.

Anyway Mama, Baby (Snookums) and BooBerry and someothers got put out in the rabbitry and breeder mama said,

"
Tiny..you lost your harem."

Yep - she said that mama. I think Tiny was happy too.

So now mama has to bend down further to feed us....and when she did that tonight...

I sneaks out. I did!

Drew was bad and snuck out.

I wasn't bad. Mama - the door was open...so I walked through it.I was only out of the cage for a bit and then breeder mama put me backin.

You weren't supposed to be OUT of the cage.

You're just jealous cause you didn't sneaks out to be with Miss Bea.

I'm NOT jealous. I behaved myself.

Whatever.

Oh....before we go - I have to tell you about Sniffle-Snuffle.

You mean Mopsy.

STOP interrupting me. Its MY story.

And STOP sticking your tongue out at me.

Anyway....Sniffle-Snuffle really hated what we called him....

Yeah. And he looked funny too.

So...since his ears are sort of flopsy...

We called him

MOPSY!

Stop it! It's my story. But yeah - we called him Mopsy. He says he likes that better.

So now we have Dusty and Drew and Mopsy sharing a cage. Doesn't that sound better..

You mean Drew, Dusty and Mopsy.

OOOps...I think I hear breeder mama coming....we better sneak back to bed..

sneaks....sneaks.....

Hey - DUSTY IS A SNEAK...

Good night mama.

Night Mama!

Dusty & Drew

Hi boys!

Wow...you're on the floor now...how fun!! I bet it's a whole new world down there for you! :)

And Mopsy, what an adorable name...you tell him I said so, too. Dusty, Drew, and Mopsy...what a cute combination! :)

So, Dusty...still making googly eyes at Miss Bea, huh? Well, she sure is beautiful, so I can't blame ya!

Well, I won't be on the computer much today, boys...I have lots ofdifferent stuff to do around here with my human daughter. ButI wanted to come online to see if you guys had sent me a note, andthere it was! :D

I love my boys! (Hey, ask Breeder Mama, if she has time, to take some pictures of you cuties, ok?)

Love always,

Mama*

P.S. Drew...I think it's funny that you snuck out...you're soexcited to experience things! That's a wonderful trait tohave, Love. :)

Dear Mama,

We did better than pictures.

We're in film mama. I'm gonna be a star...

Yeah....right.

Well, you were shy and hid behind the toilet a lot....

That's where the old hay was. Besides...I never said I wanted tobe in pictures. I just wanted breeder mama to go away so I could playwithout the flashy thing.

Well....Mopsy got more camera time than you did.

Good for him. Breeder mama has to find him a home. I have a home.

Yeah...I gots a home too. I even binkied for our new mama.

So now let me add the "disclaimer" from breeder mama.The bathroom we get to play in is mainly used for bunnies and shedidn't see how dirty it was till AFTER she took the videos. She's gonnaclean it before she does videos again. (Does that make this a "dirtymovie"???).

Also...she said...

I know. I know...you keep telling me. I still got mybaby food on my nose. I likes it for a snack when I get hungry. And Iknow...I sneezed...

If you'd stayed OUT of the hay and dust behind the toilet..

Yeah yeah....I know. Sometimes I sneeze easy. But I don't have snot. I just sneeze 'cause of dust breeder mama says.

But you sneezed ON CAMERA.

Well...when a buns gotta sneeze...he's gotta sneeze I say.

Fine ... let's let folks see

"Dusty Drew & Mopsy's Bathroom Fun"

No. It's "Drew, Dusty & Mopsy's Fun in the Bathroom"

No its..

Boys boys boys.....(breeder mama here)...just share the video.

Yes'm.

Yes breeder mama.

You boys are so funny...

I just LOVED your video...and I loved seeing you guys hopping around IN ACTION!! That was WONDERFUL!!! :D

Oh, Drew, you little silly...I just loved your binky, and your sprint into the toilet...that was so funny!! :)

And my sweet Dusty, your little booty rug is PRICELESS!! I just loved seeing that in action...SO CUTE!!

You three are so adorable...I told Breeder Mama that if Mopsy didn'thave a home, or she didn't have a plan for him by the time you guyswere ready to come home to me in September that he would have a homehere with all of us. Who am I to turn down a tiny bunny inneed? You guys seem to love spending time with him so much,too, so if he doesn't have a home by that time, he's more than welcometo come along home with you two. There's plenty of room forall three of you in the cage I have planned! :)

Just thought I'd share the good news. :)

Hugs and love to you three,

Mama*

Dear Mama,

Guess who is writing this? Its your favorite "Binky Boy".....

Hey...I can binky too. I just don't want to do it on camera..

Well...I binkied the most.

I just gotsta tell mama something....

Make it quick 'cause I'm tired.

Ok. Mama - we gotstaplay in the bafroom thing for hours....and binky and play and binkysome more.

Yeah Mama...breeder mommy forgot about us.

But we had fun....(this isMOPSY writing). I know -you're not officially my mama.Breeder mama said she's got to think about it 'cause she doesn't knowyet whether she's going to let me be a breeder bunny or not. But ifnot...she says I can go to California if some dude guy says it isok.....I forget the dude guys name except he's "Mr. Mayor"...

It's Maher.

And it's Mr. Maher to you 'cause you ain'tadopted yet....but it could be "daddy" or "dad" or whatever mama tellsus to call him.

Anyway guys - we have togo to bed before breeder daddy gets home and sees the bathroom.

Right! So good night mama!

Good night mama.

Good night my"maybe-mama". Tell the mayor guy hi for me too...and that Iwon't eat too much and that I likes everyone and my ears areflopsy...

Oh Boys, you melt my heart...

Just to let you boys know...I have officially sent a note to BreederMama letting her know how interested I am in you, Mr. Mopsy, and thatI'd love to give you a home here with your brothers.

Yes, I still have to talk to Daddy about it...but I'm sure that if Iwait until next week (just a few days), he'll be fine withit. (I think waiting until after the money's spent on mybirthday, which is Saturday, will be a good idea, hehe!)

So...Sweet Mopsy...I'm quite certain you'll have a home with me...andall three of you can feel free to call us Mama and Daddy. :)

I'll let you know more certainly once I talk to Daddy about it...but Ithink once this week's passed, he'll see how little trouble you'll be,little Mopsy...and he'll understand how I don't want to split up yourlittle group.

Also, it's totally dependant on whether Breeder Mama wants to keepyou...either way, you're guaranteed a wonderful home, Sweetie! :D

Love you, Boys!!

Mama*

Dear Mama,

Guess what mama? This is Drew. I'm gonna write in RED from now on.

We brokeses breeder mama's camera.

Mama - this is Dusty. We didn't 'brokeses it' but it is broken.

Yeah......well its broken and we wus the last ones she took pictures of. So we brokeses it.

But breeder daddy took her out to get a new camera.

Yeah. She leaked but said it was cause she was happy.

So she took her first bunny pictures with her new camera...of...US!

Me too! This is Mopsy. She took pictures of ME too. She said I could get out and have some fun.

So here are some of the pictures. We couldn't figure outwho should sit where...some of us weren't overly cooperative mama.

Then breeder mama said - "Oh just forget it...I'll just try to get some sort of photos..."

and so here is what she got..

Hey - I'm in there too. I think I look pretty nice - if I do say so myself. Gotta love those ears.

By the way, breeder mama said I might get to go live there. She's stillworking on whether or not to breed me and stuff like that and she saidthat she needed some time for things...

So I get to call you "Rosie" till I know for sure - but she said I could write a little bit on here.

I wonder if I should tell you about how Dusty snores and Drew binkies on our heads...or if I should...

I think breeder mama needs the computer. She saidsomething about needing pictures of other bunnies. And besides -we'regetting to go play on the bathroom floor again.

YEAH! I gets to binky into the toilet again...

Love ya mama!

Bye Miss Rosie

Bye mama! Hope you like my pretty color. Mama even usedsome sort of special thing on the photo program to make it show up evenprettier....she was like, "Wow..I don't think I had that before...".

Wow, Boys!!

You tell Breeder Mama that her new camera is GREAT! :)

I just love these new pictures...I love being able to see your colors so much better!

Dusty...yes, I can see much more color in you now...that's WONDERFUL!!

And Drew...I can see all those cute little spots on your backside! :D

And Mopsy...that picture of you is adorable...look at the innocence in those eyes! :)

I'm smitten with the three of you. I hope it works out thatyou have a home here, Mopsy! I've mentioned it to Mr.Maher...hopefully he says yes! I'll let you know!:) He certainly didn't sound like he was opposed toit! :)

Of course, I leave it all up to Breeder Mama...either way, like I said...you will have a wonderful, happy home. :)

Hugs to all three of you!

Mama/Miss Rosie*

Hi mama! It's your Drew starting out this letter......guess what?

Oh wait.....Dusty wants to say hi too.

Hi mama. We're both here now (I was just looking at Miss Bea).

Yeah mama - he was googly eyes again.

I can't help it if she's pretty and she likes me.

PHEW! This is where you guys went. You didn't tell me youwere going to be writing a letter to your mama. HI ROSIE! This is Mopsy!

Ok...now let me get back to telling mama what I wanted to tell her...

You mean how we've been locked in the bathroom all day?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Now you know how I feel Drew....

Mama - Mopsy is ruinings my story. Oh well...I's gonna tell you anyway.

We spent last night and today in the BATHROOM....

Now tell her what breeder mommy said.

Yeah. And make sure you don't blame ME....

Hey looks....we all had to go to the bathroom...and itis the BUNNY BATHROOM. So's why should breeder mama be so upset thattheres pee and poop all over..

Cause some dumb bunny peed on her rug in there...

Yeah...'cause they liked the feeling against their bum....

You mean I'm the ONLY one who did that?

Well - you guys pooped too...

Yeah but you ate the catalogs too....

You ate the clothing catalogs - not the catalog with pictures of kitchen stuff...

Woulds you two stop ganging up on me? Mamadidn't say, 'Don't eat the catalogs boys..." or "Don't eat the catalogsDrew.."...so how was I to know not to chew on them. I was trying toshow mama what I Thought she should order...

Hot pink heels? And a purple dress with polka dots? Does that look like something breeder mama would wear..

Yeah...you didn't even chew on the page with the comfortable stuff on it..

Well - we's all chewed and she knew it and so we's all got the lecture...so there.

betcha we don't get bathroom playtime again....for a long time.

yeah. You ruined it Drew.

I don't know. I think breeder mama will still let usplay. Besides, she's likess hide and seek when she opens the door andcan't find us..

Speaking of breeder mama - here she comes now. I'm heading back to the cage. Bye Miss Rosie!

Yeah...I better head back to the cage too. Mama - I love you...

I gotsta sneaks again mama....love ya!

Dusty, Drew & Mopsy

Hi Boys!

Well, it sounds like you guys had a party! Hehe...

I can understand wanting to pee and poo on the rug...they're reallycomfy aren't they? Hehe...I've never done it, myself (well,maybe I did when I was a baby human, I dunno), but my feet cancertainly tell you how comfy and soft they are!

And the catalogs...hehe!! You can join Flower with thechewing of my novels' corners, then! :) I let herhave little nibbles when I'm walking past sometimes...she really likesthe treat. I think she likes to tell me how old the bookis. :)

I have to go talk to your Breeder Mama now...you boys take care of one another!

Love and hugs to you three,

Mama/Miss Rosie :D

Latest posts

Back