Let's See Your Neighborhood!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RO STAFF

Reaction score
We'd love to see pictures or at least descriptions of your neighborhood!

Note: If minors post pics or info to this thread, make sure it's allapproved by your parents! And its not advisable postphotos showing your house and your address!!

:USA: :Canada::England: :Australia:

RO Staff

:group

here's a link to see a whole lot of my neighbourhood!

http://seethewestend.com/

31b2d148.jpg

I'm right under the 'W' in the'West End'

lgwe5082-28_edited.jpg

Here's another view...

lgdtovair6.jpg

And another one... I think we're in that patch of green just left of centre and down a bit (the story of my life).

7d1d95c3.jpg

And another one... this must have been taken from a highrise very close by my house. I can see my regular coffee shop in the lower left area, my bank and other places I frequent. :)

b1871db5.jpg

And I'm not a minor (only minorly annoying), so I'll include a pic of myhouse!

'Scuse the mess. :sweep

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y166/snews/b1871db6.jpg

Whoops, found another shot. This isanother angle, with the backyard ready for the enjoyment of bunnies everywhere -- except they have to share with the skunk (under the porch) and racoon (in the tree) families, as well as a heck of a lot of squirrels!

sas :)and pipp :bunnydance:

North side of Sheboygan, WI, on Lake Michigan

qrg29t.jpg

qrg5tg.jpg

And this is our house! The pic is a bit dark.:? This was taken last fall before we even put a bid in on it. I love the deck! I can't wait for warmer weather so we can grill out.:colors:

Hiya

I like this thread! Great pictures. Here is a picture of my city, Aberdeen Scotland.

We are under several feet of snow just now. Hope it works!

ND

heres the "neighborhood"..we're in the moutains/foothills...we have four neighbors, who happen to all be relatives

heres the field in front of the house...and hotshot

I can't locate photos of my 'town'. But it's not much to miss LOL! You come into town pass 5 houses hit a stop sign and pass 8 more houses and your outta town. Same with the 'other' side of town as we only have 2 roads and one road that 'connects' the two roads. There's only about 100 people too!;)

But here's the town 3 miles up the road that has a population of 2,000. :)

arcanum.jpg

One of our banks....
I love the look of this bank too! LOL! It's not your 'average' looking bank!
Also that's one of the two stop lights in town. The 'other' stop light is a block up the road.
Arcanum_dtn.jpg

This is our 'down town' during our festival in May.

ofd2a.jpg

Oops... wrong link on this thumbnail. Since I can't risk redoing all the linkage, here it is again.

Quebec City panorama by night with Queen Mary II

There you go!

I live in the City of Lévis, opposite Quebec City on the south shore of the St-Lawrence river.

The area is almost 100% french speaking, although there is a small irish and english-speaking community, but most people know french (you ought to!)

In the summer, it's warm and humid, and in the winter, it is cold, long and snow accumulates on people's land, up to 5 feet packed in some places.

Dwarf Angel I've been through your town. I live in a similar small Ohio town, population 4,000 or so. We do have 1 stop light, a beverage store, the hunting store, a post office and bank plus a few other odds and ends.Our townhip is famous for the buzzards that roost in the cliffs here. Buzzard Day and Buzzard Sunday are big annual events in March.

This is behind the barn. Our property borders the 2,000 acre reservation and park. I'll have to scan some pic's of the house and post.

seniorcats wrote:
Dwarf Angel I've been through your town. I live in a similar small Ohio town, population 4,000 or so. We do have 1 stop light, a beverage store, the hunting store, a post office and bank plus a few other odds and ends.Our townhip is famous for the buzzards that roost in the cliffs here. Buzzard Day and Buzzard Sunday are big annual events in March.

This is behind the barn. Our property borders the 2,000 acre reservation and park. I'll have to scan some pic's of the house and post.
Really???? I actually don't live inTHAT town, but I live 3 miles south of it. :DBut you can see where I work in the photo with the water tower. What had brought you 'this way'? I'm just curious as theres NOTHING here! LOL!

WOW I love all the different places you all live in!

Here is a picture of a birds eye view of the town/village I live in:

ourplace.jpg

I dont know what you would call it as its only got one big supermarket and the rest of the shops are mostly Estate agencies.

This is a picture of the front of my house:
frontofhouse.jpg

(I dont know why the bottom of the photo is grey?) (We havent got that car anymore so if anybody was thinking of jotting the number plate down HAH!)

I must admit I like where I live. There are lots of country walks to go on, but the only downside is that there is really only one big supermarket, which limits the job opurtunitys here. So we have to get the train/bus/car somewhere else to work.

The train station is right near my house so Im good atm though :D.

Just to show how in the middle of the 'country' my town is located...

overviewarea.jpg

That little blop in the black box is my actual town. The yellow 'box' is a town a little bigger then mine a mile south. And the little red ballon 'G' is the town I posted photos of a few posts back. The littl blop underneath 'Satallite' is another town of less than 500. The big 'blop' to the left of my town is actually a golf course. But besides that it's all country houses or farms. :D

peapoo_bunny..... you're in 'my style' of home LOL! I'd love to live on a farm but around here farms don't get put up for sale very often. They are normally 'kept in the family'. ;)

wow, pretty rural.

I live next to the woods, in a small town / suburbia neighbourhood

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=fr&q=st-r%C3%A9dempteur,+qc,+canada&ll=46.686101,-71.295969&spn=0.020932,0.053988&t=h]Link to where I live. In the Center of the map. Yeah... where there are trees...[/ame]

Dwarf_Angel04 wrote:
seniorcats wrote:

Really???? I actually don't live inTHAT town, but I live 3 miles south of it. :DBut you can see where I work in the photo with the water tower. What had brought you 'this way'? I'm just curious as theres NOTHING here! LOL!
What took me 'that way' was 2 things. The first was to pick up a bunny. A friend was rehoming her feisty bunny 2 years ago. I agreed to take the bunny because I love big evil feisty grey rabbits. I drove to get her on Buzzard Day 2004.

The other thing that took me that way is my job. I work for the state (research and assessment)and have been responsible for 2 different districtswhich includes 48 counties. We travel a lot out to the different counties to meet with local agencies. Right now I have the eastern part of the state, 23 counties, from Stark County south to Meigs County and from Pickaway over to the PA and WVa border. We change counties a lot. Sometimes it takes me 5 hours just to drive to some places. There are only about 5 counties I haven't visited.

Right now, I'm currently located in Cassville,WI. (Soon to move to Johnson City, TN I hope!) I would post some pictures of Stafford,VA where I spent most of my life..But, I don't have many on me at the moment. So, Here's Cassville. (The worlds tiniest town. -_-)
(Bare in mind, this was all last May (05) When I was up here for prom.)
Here's the Mississippi River, which we're only like..a hop skip and a jump from.

Mriver.jpg

This was when we were up at Nelson Dewey park looking down over everything.

Bluffs.jpg

Here's some of the country side just outside of town.

countryside.jpg

and I think that's it for now..I have no pictures of here directly in town except for the picture of the river..

It is pretty here, but I miss home.

I don't have any photos of our house (or town) on hand at the moment. But I was able to find some photos online. We may live in rural Maine, but even our town has a website ;)

sunset.jpg
train.jpg

Doughty%20Falls%20Oct%2004%201.jpg
Doughty%20Falls%20Oct%2004%202.jpg

Farm-implement.jpg

Latest posts

Back