Let's See Your Neighborhood!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
m.e. wrote:
Farm-implement.jpg
Do.....Do I... Do I see.... Do I see John Deere colors????? :colors:

seniorcats wrote:
What took me 'that way' was 2 things. The first was to pick up a bunny. A friend was rehoming her feisty bunny 2 years ago. I agreed to take the bunny because I love big evil feisty grey rabbits. I drove to get her on Buzzard Day 2004.

The other thing that took me that way is my job. I work for the state (research and assessment)and have been responsible for 2 different districtswhich includes 48 counties. We travel a lot out to the different counties to meet with local agencies. Right now I have the eastern part of the state, 23 counties, from Stark County south to Meigs County and from Pickaway over to the PA and WVa border. We change counties a lot. Sometimes it takes me 5 hours just to drive to some places. There are only about 5 counties I haven't visited.
Neat!! Sounds like you have quite an intresting job. :D

This is my house. I've lived here for almost seven years and it's on sale now. I'll miss it but change can be good. Anyone want to buy it? ;)

LIMG18809096radB5C10.JPG

I had never realised how much Edmonton is SQUARE!

Squares everywhere... and only numbers as street names...

This is so foreign to me.

In here, it's just the free for all... not better... just... different. LOL

LONDON (Reuters) - Zurich ranks as theworld’s top city for quality of living, according to a survey by MercerHuman Resource Consulting. The city scores 108.2 and is only marginallyahead of Geneva, which scores 108.1, while Vancouver followsin third place with a score of 107.7.:happydance

That is awesome!I've heard so many cool things about Vancouver, I really want togo sometime :)

I live on a pretty narrow part of the countrycalled Manukau City, which is inside of Auckland City and my suburb iscalled Manurewa. I live on a corner of a main road which is very noisy,in a not very flash part of Manukau. Our house is a rental and it badlyneeds painting but the ladnlord can't be bothered. Our driveway doesnot face onto the road that we are numbered for but onto the sidestreet. Our mailbox is on the front though.

manukau.jpg

This is our house, taken from the corner opposite:
DSC03264.jpg

And this is the front yard:
DSC03265.jpg

And this is what I can see from the front door:
DSC06172.jpg

And down towards my backyard looking from the front door:
DSC06170.jpg

I love all those american style houses, mine isa bit of a trash heap! Lovely british town! Nice and scabby! The plusis i live near Tunbridge Wells which is really famous and posh!

Here is my town, the red circle isn't anyway near me (i'm in the south) i don't know why its there :S

4d5ewer.jpg

I don't have many pics of places near me, here are some of inside my house :)

Living Room
ea044275.jpg
(its grey to lindsay? :S)

My Garden
79204f8e.jpg

Bathroom

aac428cd.jpg

All the other pics are boring/out of date.

8133.jpg

The castle where i spend lots of time hanging around :)

tonbridge.jpg

Me hoose! (Not me infront of it!)

Typical middle class neighborhood...the front of my house

Frontofhouse.jpg

and the back of my house. In the shadows there is a wood pile thats the end of my yard (306 feet).

backyard2.jpg

Aerial shot of my house, its the one in the center with the pool. The tree line on the right is the end of the yard. This photo is a couple of years old, I think in early spring. Both cars have passed on.

Home.jpg

Latest posts

Back