Let It Snow

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Raspberry82 wrote:
Ooooo! I LOVE your pics! So pretty. I don't know if it'll snow here in eastern washington this year or not. Your dog is the cutest thing I've ever seen, what breed is he??
Thanks! :D
He's a shih tzu. :)

love snow pics, we got a few inches the other day and i would appreciate if you guys with all the snow would send some my way, i love the snow, of course cause i dont have to go out in it,lol.

Not so fun today--a tree fell on my bf's car! It's ok though. More later--going to help a neighbor check their car for damage related to said tree.

Fancy77 wrote:
OK...What are "Brown" outs???
Brown outs are when the electricity flickers but doesn't go all the way off. If lights are on, they dim during it.

Boz said some parts of our city don't have power. I'm glad I'm nice and toasty warm! It's not actually snowing any more, but that won't last long because there's a bunch more that will be here soon.

We had a few inches of snow last night too, but it's warmed up to 39 today and we're expecting rain later instead. Luckily I don't have any finals today so I don't actually have to leave my dorm.
We had one random snow in early October, but otherwise this is our first snow of the season.

I drew this bunny in the snow on my walk back to my dorm last night when it had just started snowing.

11bkbyr.jpg

naturestee wrote:
Fancy77 wrote:
OK...What are "Brown" outs???
Brown outs are when the electricity flickers but doesn't go all the way off. If lights are on, they dim during it.

Boz said some parts of our city don't have power. I'm glad I'm nice and toasty warm! It's not actually snowing any more, but that won't last long because there's a bunch more that will be here soon.
OK thx I have never heard that b4...I learn something new everyday

Everything is ok here, but a lot of people don't have power, and lots of trees fell. Neighbors' cars seem ok. We called the apt managing company, and they can't send anyone to remove the downed trees today because their other properties have more serious damage/injury related to trees falling. It looks like our cable/telephone line might fall, and I'm not terribly confident in the electric line right now either. I don't know what I'd do without power here, or even cable/internet! At least the heater is gas, probably requires an electric pilot light though... We're also supposed to get some strong winds which I'm not excited for.

The state government, bus lines, and university are all shut down today! It's still flurrying a bit here too.

wow sounds like you guys are getting alot of snow!!! Love the piccies though! Boz your dog is sooooooo adorable! and missycove you rabbit snow pic is great!
No snow here yet we've had alot of rain but thats it, the last time we had bad snow was back in feb and we were in Orlando so we missed it lol!

Could yall send one day of good snow our way I have never sen snow and the one snow we have gotten for the pass two years. I did not get ay

Wow! Look at all that snow! Would love some of that - anytime of the year haha. In winter coldest is like 4*C haha my dad had 30*C temps on monday!! I think I will have to come to america/canada for a white christmas one time hehe.

Back