Let It Snow

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fancy77

Reaction score
we have gotten 4.4 inches of snow so far the weather said we r getting an inch per hour so here is some pics

My house
4snow12809.jpg

Street in front of the house
3snow12809.jpg

back yard
5snow12809.jpg

Back deck
1snow12809.jpg

2snow12809.jpg

They've canceled classes at the U of W tomorrow--that NEVER happens. I can see at least 8 inches on the ground right now, with more to come. It hasn't snowed really heavily yet, just a slow, steady snowstorm. Ok I guess it's a bit heavy right now! Have fun and no cabin fever!!

School is canceled here! :D

Lots of snow!
_MG_8265.jpg

Look! A Flake caught in action!
_MG_8273.jpg

Potty time in the snowy windy cold!
_MG_8281.jpg

Can we go in yet?
_MG_8283.jpg
">

Wet Face!
_MG_8284.jpg

All scruffed up after the snow that was on him melted. =P
_MG_8286.jpg

Ooooo! I LOVE your pics! So pretty. I don't know if it'll snow here in eastern washington this year or not. Your dog is the cutest thing I've ever seen, what breed is he??

We aren't getting the snow here (central Ohio) but we will get the 50+ MPH winds. So there are power crews parked all over the city just waiting!

Arrrrrgh!!!! Car ended up getting stuck in the middle of the road!!!! :XThere was no traction under the snow for the car to respond to my turning the wheel in time to avoid getting stuck.

Personally, I think the city should pay me for shoveling out a huge section of the road so that I could back my car up to my driveway to get it out of the road. ;)

What really gets my goat is that I called into work, the manager answered, and during our conversation she said that one of the other managers will not be going in because her husband doesn't want her driving in this weather. What gives!!!! So if I had called a bit after 6:00am when the manager arrived, and just said that I was stuck instead of even trying to leave the house, I could have stayed all cozy warm and gone back to bed without any worries. :pI'm going to have to work on sounding convincing under such circumstances.... ;)

So now I still have to shovel out the driveway to get my car back up into the garage. I can't get the snowblower started, and my arms are ready to fall off. Sooooo mad...!!!!

myheart

OMG what a rough morning u have had already. Hope u and the car are ok.

Its so bad here even snowmobile trails r closes..thats ironic huh

Denise, is all of that from this snowfall?!!! This is our first major snow of the season, and everything is closed. They said that city workers don't even have to go in unless they are involved with emergency programs by order of the state governer himself.

They say that Madison, WI had it the worst in the state. Being along the lakeshore, we didn't get as much as other places, but it is heavier and wetter than elsewhere.

This is going to be a long day....

myheart

Yep that is since yesterday when it started. and its still falling awful heavy the wind is whats a killer tho it blows so hard then picks up the loose snow...BAM right in your face.

the neighbors snow blower didnt work so John did theirs and we have another neighbor pays us to do theirs since they are elderly, John did theirs. then the neighbor that just moved in has such a small snow blower that it got buried every time he pushed SO John went to help him with that one too.

I love helpful neighbors!!!! (wishing you were my neighbor...)

Give John extra hugs and smooches for being such a good guy... ;)

myheart

Wow! We only had about 1" which is alot compared to the rest of the state!Now it's raining and slushy. Ok, NOT complaining about it after hearing what you guys have!

hln917 wrote:
Wow! We only had about 1" which is alot compared to the rest of the state!Now it's raining and slushy. Ok, NOT complaining about it after hearing what you guys have!
If u complain Im sending u to do my driveway lol

BUT i would not want the rain an slush that would b terrible too

Whew.... Driveway is shoveled and the car is safely put away in the garage. Not sure what I am going to do when the city plows come through to clear the streets... I know it will all turn to huge ice chunks that I will not be able to lift with a shovel. Maybe the neighbor will come out then to help with clearing it away. I guess I will just have to hope beyond hope for that....

myheart

Die, snow, die! Actually I don't care too much because I don't have anywhere to go and I'm not supposed to shovel or snowblow with my baby belly. lol James is home from work because he can do almost everything he needs to from home and the road to work drifts like a beast.

I'm glad we have electricity after all the brown outs we had last night!:shock:

Latest posts

Back