Leav'n Forum For A While....My Mom Is Sick.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetSassy

Reaction score
Dear RO friends,

It was Wednesday,I got a phone call from my mom crying hysterically. She was at the doctor. She's been having back and hip problems which was making it hard for her to walk. She got the results of her tests back and she has cancer in her spine.

I am so depressed right now and all I can think about is,I don't wanna lose my mom. She has an appt with an oncologist Wednesday. I think the best thing for me right now is to take a leave of absence from the forum so I can take care of my mom. I'm also in college, so it's just gonna be hard for me to concentrate in school.

I will truly miss everyone cause I love RO, but I wanna take care of my mom and spend as much time with her as I can.

I may pop in once in a while or update my blog....IDK.

My email is [email protected] if you need to reach me. Or I have a facebook under this email address.

Thanks, :cry4:April

April~ I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. Sending good wishes to her. I'm here for you if you need anything. Take care and please keep us updated.

:hug::pray:

I think this is a good decision, and not have too much on your plate. take all the time u need RO will still be here with open -welcoming arms when u return!!!!

Keeping you both in my thoughts... I hope everything will work out for you guys. Please take care and keep us updated when you can :rose:

I'm adding my prayers for your mom's safe and rapid recovery. When I was diagnosed a few years ago my son took it very hard, but later he turned out to be my very best support system, telling me that everything would be okay, and just being himself. Just remember to take care of yourself too.

Prayers and well-wishes are going out to your mother and you... :pray:

:hug:

Bassetluv wrote:
I'm adding my prayers for your mom's safe and rapid recovery. When I was diagnosed a few years ago my son took it very hard, but later he turned out to be my very best support system, telling me that everything would be okay, and just being himself. Just remember to take care of yourself too.

Prayers and well-wishes are going out to your mother and you... :pray:

:hug:

Thank you.

Right now it is hard for me. I'm very depressed. My mom has been looking upher cancer onlineand it is treatable. Either with chemo and/or bone marrow transplant. It's just overwhelming. Guess we'll see what the oncologist says Wedn. I just want her to be ok. :pray:

Back