Leav'n Forum For A While....My Mom Is Sick.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so sorry. My brother is terminally ill..they gave him 4 months to live. Its now been almost 5 years. I hope that gives you hope; his has a blood disorder that is much like cancer. You will be in my prayers.

Myia09 wrote:
I am so sorry. My brother is terminally ill..they gave him 4 months to live. Its now been almost 5 years. I hope that gives you hope; his has a blood disorder that is much like cancer. You will be in my prayers.
Thank you Myia, that means alot. :hug:I'm glad your brother is doing so well.

My mom got her results back today. I wasn't able to go with herso i don't have specifics yet. But....She does have cancer in her back/spine. The first diagnosis was right from the MRI. Even with treatment they're giving her 3-5 years to live. Her treatment will be a bone marrow transplant(using her own marrow)and chemo therapy.

This is a very, very sad day for me.

I'm so sorry to hear about this, April. Sending you and your mom good luck and wishes of good health...

:pray: Praying very hard for your Mom and you. Please hold out hope that she will have a long survival... Doctors are often wrong... and she may be different. My Dad is living proof...

My mom is really, really sick on top of having cancer. She has mutiple myeloma in her spine. (sp??) She is on a ventilator fighting phenomia(sp?) and a blood infection. She's been on it for approx. 2 weeks.

I miss my mom. I feel so alone cause I only have my mom and brother...my brother and I fight quite a bit. I go to the hospital everyday and just sit with her. She's heavily sedated so she don't know who I am. I miss her so much. This is the hardest thing I've ever been thru.

College is ending on March 30th and I'm taking a quarter off. I haven't been able to study for school. It's really hard to finish these last few weeks. All I think about is my mom.

Please pray for my mom cause she needs prayers. Thank you!!

I'm so sorry you and your Mum are going through this :tears2:

Of course you must care for your mom and yourself. Know RO will always be here whether you want to post in 4 days or 6 months.

The will to live can count for a lot in Cancer patients. May you and your Momhave years where you spendlots of time together.

Your love will give her strength. May you too be given strength to cope with this.

:pray:

Love from
Jo xx

Latest posts

Back