Lazy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandy456

Reaction score
Is anyone else's Bun real..Lazy.

Babii pushes all of her stuff to one side of her cage. She poops and sits in the litter, Has her food bowl beside her with her water bowl and..she even moves all of her hay there too.

Its not that she can't move, because she can. She will run a whole mile for a treat.

I was walking with her in the newly furnished living room and she was hopping then she stops, lays down for like 5 minutes and keeps walking. I thaught maybe her paws were sore or her nails. but her nails are just fine and when i poke at her feet, she dos'nt mind.

I put her in my room the other day and she ran, and ran and finnaly settled down from sliding (wood floors) from one end to the other and back over and over again, she slept.

I think it's just once in a while she has an energy boost and she goes nuts but other then that shes really..lazy.

She's looking at me with evil eyes right about now.

How old is she?

Babii seems normal to me :).

My bunnies are lazy in their NIC cages and play with their toys at random times through-out the day. Generally, I find that the toys get shifted to one side of the cage, because they put them there, so the toys are out of their way when they walk through the cage.

When my bunnies come out of their cages to run around, they will binky and run like crazy for a little while, then flop out and rest, then a little while later they will get up and run around again.

I hope that helps ;)!

My Edie doesn't do anything like that, either. I have seen her dowhat looked to be ahalf binky once. Most of the timewhen I let her out of her pen, she explores for a few minutes, then plops down in the hallway for the rest of the time. She is ultra lazy! She is between 3-4 years of age.:bunnybutt:

All Snuff does during the day, all day while we're home on the weekends is lay around. We even try to let him out, he sits and looks at the open door for like ever:?:huh. He's silly. Sometimes, they just want to veg, I guess:dunno.;)

Mine are all pretty quiet in their cages - when they are closed in. Bo and Clover particularly will throw toys around some.

When they are out to play, they all go through a spell of the bunny 500 and binkies but then they flop or clean themselves or whatever. If I let them out early and late - it is more intense than middle of the day playtime.

Clover is a spazz most of the time she's out. We were laughing our heads off 2 days ago because she was calm, and grooming and suddenly ZOoooooooooooom around the woodstove, under it, into the litterbox kicking off of the desk to go around again..... over and over!!

Bo looks at her and i swear does a bunny version of eye rolling!!!

Tony spazzes for about 10 minutes and Bo is very irregular in his spazzing. Yesterday he didn't really even play. He got back in his cage and ate. He will go sit on their rug over the heat vent to get his butt warm. I think it's partially seasonal as well.

One thing I do know is that they are more likely to do the running and binkies if they have carpet to get traction LOL!

My 2 are EXTREMELY lazy!! They don't do a heck of a lot. They have soooo many toys and things to play with, and I'm constantly buying them new things or making them new things to spark their interest, but still...they don't do much!

I thought mine were 2 of the laziest buns I'd ever seen, but glad to see I'm not alone. :)

Crystal

No Bun is lazier than some of my Flemish Boys! They sleep all day. If I put them out in the exercise pens, they just hop over to a"good" spotand go back to sleep. If they are in the kitchen, they lay right in the middle of the floor. Even the dogs have to step OVER them! The white boy (Arizona)in my avatar would fall asleep every time I held him like that! Took about 10 seconds and he was sound asleep! Didn't have to trance him or anything! SNORE! Too funny.

Latest posts

Back