Layla the loveable lop!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LaylaLop wrote:
Haha Emily, you're in Washington, so don't come across the border to steal her away :lookaround

I've always loved holland lops of nearly any color, but she is especially adorable with her little mustache! :hearts

She's getting to be more feisty by the day and thinks all my clothing is a chew toy. She stops if I thump the floor or put my hand over her head and say "no" but boy does she like to push boundaries! :rollseyes

Ohmygosh! I just might do that... :biggrin2:My dad is in Spokane this week! It's not far from Idaho! :) I can just have him come bunnynap her!

She looks like such an entertainer and a sweetie. You're lucky to have her! :D

Emily

Haha she's a camera ham..

I went to the pet store, which was having a sale, and bought her some toys.. I know they're overpriced buuut I couldn't resist. She really does love throwing her toys around. Got her an alfalfa tube, a nut knot nibbler, and a sisal-type mobile thing. She seems very excited about the new toys.

Also, she's getting so big! She's on her way to 8 weeks and I'm amazed by how much she's growing (and pooping :p ).. Her ears are lopping over sooo she won't be an airplane for life!

Here's an older pic of her flopped out on the couch back though to tide over anyone still following my ramblings :p

Screenshot2011-10-19at120212AM.png

She's 9 weeks old today!! Woo, happy 9 weeks :)

Haha, I haven't been around much (wedding one weekend, parents visiting the next) sooo I took a few videos today of Layla and my dog, Dante. My camera is full of wedding pictures to be edited sooo can't take new ones yet.

Here are a few videos for now!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58FRRS9dfVY&feature=player_profilepage]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58FRRS9dfVY&feature=player_profilepage[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCt4huL2DZ4&feature=player_profilepage]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCt4huL2DZ4&feature=player_profilepage[/ame]

Sorry for the poor quality, was shot with my camera phone in a dark room.. But as you can see, Layla has no fear.

oh she is too cute. Mine let me hold her yesterday but I swear it was because she was freezing. We lost electricity for 4 days!! Now the heat is on and she wont let me pick her up again! The little brat!! LOL

Haha yeah, glad you're ok with the power outages and all. Must be insane! I come from Alaska where that sort of thing happens but isn't too common and it never causes quite the panic that winter power outages on the east coast cause..

She's always wanting to be held or out. If I just grab her around the middle when she's in her cage she's like.. "oh ok, hold me".. Lots of times on the couch she snuggles up under my chin so I can stroke her ears. Today I was holding her on my chest for about 35 minutes with her eyes half closed and enjoying the attention. I've been gone the past 2 weekends so I'm sure she's glad I'm back to let her out!

Not ultra snuggly.. I mean I've had some bunnies who fell asleep on me and never wanted to be left without my attention, but she certainly does enjoy being pet and is ok with being carried around. She likes to sit on my shoulders or chest most of all and have her ears stroked.

Here's my question: How could an animal be real and *That* stinkin' ADORABLE! XD I. love. your. bunny. lol ;)

Haha, thanks. She is pretty stinking cute! I will be trying to take more pictures soon.. possibly tomorrow if I'm not too busy and remember to back up my camera's pictures...

She's 10 weeks's old today.. getting close to her 3 month! :)

Been a while since I put up more pictures..

First time wearing a harness:
Screenshot2011-11-13at92225PM.png

How she likes to watch movies:
Screenshot2011-11-16at120406AM.png

Look out behind you Dante!
Screenshot2011-11-17at74955PM.png

Annnd queen of the shoe box:
Screenshot2011-11-17at75033PM-1.png

I'll take more soon with my "good" camera (aka not my phone)
Edited because apparently my pictures are sideways and don't want everyone to crane their necks too much...

Latest posts

Back