Latest Fonzie Photos

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WELL myother pet will eat the stupid Emu and Tasmanian Devil FOR ANAPPETIZER!!

19142_w.jpg

~Amy

NightPoet00 wrote:
AACK! Do ostritches really have teeth like that????????????

It's actually an emu and they can bite you for real, and they run likeyou'd not believe they are the fastest bird at running and they are theonly bird which cannot fly,,, weird huh

ayglnu13 wrote:
WELL my other pet willeat the stupid Emu and Tasmanian Devil FOR AN APPETIZER!!

~Amy

Just gotta go one better dontchya ROFLMAO:p:p:p:p

I bringin' out the big guns now!! I got the crocodilehunter and I'm not afraid to use him LOL,, This guy wrestles crocodilesso what's a silly old shark gunna do???? Scare him??? Nahhh I don'tthink sooooooo...... LOL

steveirwin.jpg

Oh I was just messin....that picture Amy posted just brought things to a whole new low...but it was pretty funny!!! LOL!

I am in tears laughing so much from those silly pics. I think them tazmanian devils are cute.

Yeah poor fonzie. Jen and I don't live far from him. She and I couldbunnynap him and we could take turns keeping him at our place.

Sooooooooo watch out. Here we come Fonzie. :angel:

Ok, ok....maybe I'll let the Fonz stay withMambo and just come to visit.....but, really, I live in the middle ofno where andwe deal with real animals!!LOL I honestly almost hit a bear with my caryesterday. LOL

Jen

Edit: I changed my mind, he's still coming with me....Sampson willfrighten all of you away, he's going through a nippy phase and boy doflemish have teeth!!!

cirrustwi wrote:
Ok, ok....maybe I'll let the Fonz stay with Mambo and justcome to visit.....but, really, I live in the middle of no whereandwe deal with real animals!! LOL Ihonestly almost hit a bear with my car yesterday.LOL

Jen

Edit: I changed my mind, he's still coming with me....Sampson willfrighten all of you away, he's going through a nippy phase and boy doflemish have teeth!!!
I found that out lastnite....:shock::shock:I was holding a piece of hayand Keely missed and got me..I was like OUCH and pulled back, she thenturned around and snuggled into me...afraid I was mad...told her i knewit wasn't on purpose...but she drew some good blood!

Owie owie. I am afriad when we get a Flemishgiant soon. I am hoping to save enough money without my hubby knowingand get one for him for his birthday by Sept 3rd. I hope I get one forour doggie Samantha since we can not get another dog when we get thehouse we are moving into.

After a few pm's back and forth mariah and Ihave figured out that her Fonzie and my old Fonzie are one in the samerabbit. What clinched it was when she told me what his ear number was.As some of you forum veterans may remember I had to give the Fonz backto his breeder because he was just getting to big for our small house.I know it all sounds crazy that I have 3 rabbits now but hey, combinethe size of Danté. Ziggy and José together and it's still smaller thanone Flemish.

I am so exited to hear that he is a daddy. :colors::great:

Latest posts

Back