Latest Fonzie Photos

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mambo101

Reaction score
IM000625.jpg

Think he might be needing a bigger cage pretty soon?

IM000630.jpg

Despite the fact his water nozzle is level with his mouth, he still insisits on turning his neck.:shock:

IM000634.jpg

In his favorite corner.

IM000635.jpg

Checking out his prey.:)

IM000640.jpg

Reading the warning on Stephie's cage.

IM000642.jpg

Checking out the dusty alfalfa hay.

IM000641.jpg

Just chillin out.:)

What a Beautiful Baby Beast!!

Mambo101, you're So Lucky. No wonder why your niece was having such ahard time saying good-bye to him for a couple of weeks. Look at thepitiful expression on his face looking out of his cage. He's a Charmer,no doubt!

I love the picture of him reading Stephie's cage. He's such a smart boy. :)

These pictures are really heartwarming and lovely to see. I've beenwaiting for this thread since you got him. Thank you. It's going to beso much fun to watch the little man grow...and grow, and grow...andGrow. Yes, I suspect he'll be out of that cage before you know it,that's why I love the picture of him in it.

I love the way you can see the shape of his ears in his favorite cornerpicture. He's certainly at Home, happy and content. Has he given youkisses yet?

-Carolyn

I love his color. He is stunning. I justwant to scoop him up and hug and kiss on him. He's adorable. I love bigbunny ears and hecertainly has that. I love how huge his feetlook. They look enormous.:shock:

Apollo still turns his head to dring sometimes too. Doesn't itlook painful lol? Where did you find that sign, I would really love toget one for Apollo's cage.

He is so relaxed with you already. How awesome. I love the justchilling out picture. It so exemplifies a Flemish. They are alwayschilling. I love the pictures. They were so worth the wait.

Tina

He is so adorable. I swear he's grown,butI'm sureSampson has grown too. I'mloving your hay rack, where did you get that? It's huge, andSampson needs something else, I can't find anything that works well.

Jen

While we're on the topic of stickers we foundon ebay, I found one that is a warning to firefighters that there arerabbits in the house and has a place to write in the number of rabbitsyou have. It's one of the ones that can be peeled off and used over andover when you move. God forbid there's ever a fire, but just in case.

I love those pictures! Especially the one of him reading! He is such a beautiful color.

cirrustwi wrote:
I'm loving your hay rack, where did you get that?It's huge, and Sampson needs something else, I can't find anything thatworks well.

Jen
That hay rack was actually from an old Marchioro cage I had formy guinea pics untill I made them the NIC cube cage. As you can see,the dust from the alfalfa still leaks out of that one.

Mambo I love that hayrack and prefer to vaccume upthe chafe rather than have thembreath it in . its an awsometool for the rabbits .

I Love Fonzie's color and he has grownsoo much in so short a time , Methinks he is going to be oneBig beautiful Rabbit!

WOW! Great shots!We get to see good shots of those magnificent ears, looks like maybesome apple cheeks, beautiful bone structure in that face, HUGE feet andgreat color!!! What a rabbit!

RaspberrySwirl

HiMambo!

How are Fonzi and Stephie getting along? Is it love?

-Carolyn

wow, Fonzie has grown some already! Heis a handsome fella for sure. :) Are you feeding him anyextra supplements cause his coat looks shinier in these recent picscompared to when you first brought him home.

mambo101 wrote:
Ithink his shiny coat is just from good genentics. I do plan on gettinghim some calf manna soon.
Oh, I guess it was the lighting because his coat looks really shiny inthese last pics. If he looks this great now I can't wait tosee how he will look on the Calf Manna. :D

When can we expect to see some picturesof the your babies? I was wondering, like Carolyn, how they get along.I know it's through the cages but how are they together.

Tina

Latest posts

Back