Lancelot's Picture Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honeybunnie8

Reaction score
I took lots of pictures of Lancelot tonight andI thought I would share..:)I am only posting a few because Icouldnt post the 100 Itook..:shock::D
Lancelot-021.jpg

showing off his spots..

Lancelot-sit.jpg

Lancelot-lay.jpg

Lancelot-earsback.jpg

This one is of him and me...

Lancelotme.jpg

Here is one of his playarea...
Lancelot-cage.jpg

Heres a cute close up :)

Lancelot--close-up.jpg

Lancelot1.jpg

Me and him again...

Lancelotme2.jpg

Great pictures of the handsomeLancelot! I think you two look alike in this pic (Lancelotlooks like he has glasses on too:p)-

Lancelotme2.jpg

Wow! What a play area! When I die I want to come back as one of your bunnies.

His play area is like a quarter of my livingroom.:p:shock:doesn't do much good tho. Yesterday I was in myroom watching something on the computer and he comes running in...hewas locked in his play area...then I got up a little bit later to openthe door incase he wanted water or needed to go potty....there he waslaying in his play area...:shock:Whats the point of havingthe gate if it doesn't help...*sigh* maybe I can take it back and savemy self some money...:)

What heartwarming pictures, honeybunnie8!

I love Lancelot's markings. What a King he is taking up 3/4sof your living room. The two of you make agood-lookingpair. It does look like he's got littleglasses on as Jenniblu said.

I'm so glad you've found each other. It's obvious the lovethe two of you have for each other. The both of you look sohappy and content.

This picture cracks me up. What a little ham!!

Lancelot-earsback.jpg

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back