Lacey's new life

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:bunny19 Mommy came back home from her vacation and gave me a box full of paper! I could hardly contain myself and took it from her hands. :bunnyheart

Stealing mommy's laptop again, last night there was a really noisy scary sound from behind the house, (mommy said it was a 'train' that goes behind our home) she was asleep so to let her know about the on coming danger, I slammed my feet on the ground again alot and she turned on the light. I had woken up the people downstairs too as well with my warnings. :sofa:

Got Lacey a new harness today, going to actual fit her this time! :)
There were two boy bunnys for adoption this time, cant save everyone. :(

Harnesses are a great way for bunnies to get exercise! And all three of mine took to it right away. :)

I hope to get her used to it :) (the rabbit one I bought for her was too small so its a tiny dog one) I plan to bring her out with me different places :happybunny:

I got my Ash's leash online the listing was for a cat harness but the size is udjustable and it fits Ash just fine. I've taken Ash out on walks outside lots of times. I wish I could take Ash to the store with me, haha. :)

:) It sounds like fun~ I will be training her with the harness tomorrow with the help of some nummy raisins :bunnyheart

When I got my Ash a harness I didn't really read any articles I just slowly put it on him and then I took him outside. He was a little weirded out at first but then curiosity took hold of him and he started exploring and now he likes going out.

It's stormy! So much loud noise!
tumblr_m2srxpBDFF1qajeja.gif

(PS. Lacey's posts will be written in purple from now on)

Mommy has been bringing so much nummy greens every night. :D I make sure they are all gone by morning

Latest posts

Back