Lacey's new life

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:bunny19 Mommy came back home from her vacation and gave me a box full of paper! I could hardly contain myself and took it from her hands. :bunnyheart

Stealing mommy's laptop again, last night there was a really noisy scary sound from behind the house, (mommy said it was a 'train' that goes behind our home) she was asleep so to let her know about the on coming danger, I slammed my feet on the ground again alot and she turned on the light. I had woken up the people downstairs too as well with my warnings. :sofa:

Got Lacey a new harness today, going to actual fit her this time! :)
There were two boy bunnys for adoption this time, cant save everyone. :(

Harnesses are a great way for bunnies to get exercise! And all three of mine took to it right away. :)

I hope to get her used to it :) (the rabbit one I bought for her was too small so its a tiny dog one) I plan to bring her out with me different places :happybunny:

I got my Ash's leash online the listing was for a cat harness but the size is udjustable and it fits Ash just fine. I've taken Ash out on walks outside lots of times. I wish I could take Ash to the store with me, haha. :)

:) It sounds like fun~ I will be training her with the harness tomorrow with the help of some nummy raisins :bunnyheart

When I got my Ash a harness I didn't really read any articles I just slowly put it on him and then I took him outside. He was a little weirded out at first but then curiosity took hold of him and he started exploring and now he likes going out.

Gave her her first raisin last night and she was making funny click squeaky sounds. hehe

It's stormy! So much loud noise!
tumblr_m2srxpBDFF1qajeja.gif

(PS. Lacey's posts will be written in purple from now on)

Mommy has been bringing so much nummy greens every night. :D I make sure they are all gone by morning

Latest posts

Back