King Kirby's Rabbit Nation

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just love this!:biggrin:

Glad you ladies enjoyed the Rabbit Nation Production :biggrin2:

Today's presentation:

Rabbit Nation Laziness

The King:

DSC_0309.jpg

DSC_0315.jpg

The girlfriend:
DSC_0308.jpg

The baby:
DSC_0317.jpg

DSC_0319.jpg

Toby looks really funny like this. He rarely sits with his legs straight out like that. I just WUV his tail and the bottoms of his feet. I always said I wanted to snuggle the bottoms of his feet. They are *pristine* clean and so precious. He never lets me touch them. So when I trim his nails and have to touch his little feet, I just love it LOL I'm weird, sorry.:ph34r2

They are so cute together! I love Toby's little feetsies, too! I think they are just so cute.

Shouldn't Penny's title be changed from girlfriend to "Queen in Training"? :p

Kirby and Penny are the cutest bunny couple! I'm so glad bonding is going well.

Clean bunny feet are awesome! My Barnaby has the cleanest feet - but my two hollands love to hang out in their litter box on the hay, so the bottoms of their feet are usually stained a funny greenish color.

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
kherrmann3 wrote:
Shouldn't Penny's title be changed from girlfriend to "Queen in Training"? :p
:yeahthat:
Cute video, reminds me of Smokies and her boys. She eats real fast and the boys take little bites.
Miss Penny is far from Queen. She isn't even really courting the King, she's playing hard to get and she's got manners of a pig :p My gosh, we have a lot of work to do before she's Queen LOL:shame

Dragonrain wrote:
Clean bunny feet are awesome! My Barnaby has the cleanest feet - but my two hollands love to hang out in their litter box on the hay, so the bottoms of their feet are usually stained a funny greenish color.
Next to Toby's little pink lips, his clean as cotton feet are my faaavorite feature of his. I just want to eat him up when I see the bottoms of his feet :whistling

Bene Bac is quite possibly the best thing ever. Toby has been having some weird poops and I noticed that his general output has been lower lately. Dosed him with some Bene Bac last night mashed with some canned pumpkin and today, we have poops galore!!!!
:litterhealthy:
I am so glad because Toby has this continuous molt thing and it seems like every so often he has a slowdown. Usually the first dose of Benebac really gets things going. I'll give him a little more tonight with some pumpkin. He loves pumpkin :)
[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/B45q--LYgno&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]
I *love* this video. You get to see so much Toby tongue. And there's this constant twinkle in his eye. :hearts:

:dutch

Aww! He looks so happy slurpin' up the pumpkin! I tried giving all my critters some pumpkin last night (since Sammi is backed up) and only Toby ate some. He didn't eat it while I was watching, though. Once again, must be a Toby thing. lol Love the video! Makes me want to snorgle him more than I already do! :)

kherrmann3 wrote:
Aww! He looks so happy slurpin' up the pumpkin! I tried giving all my critters some pumpkin last night (since Sammi is backed up) and only Toby ate some. He didn't eat it while I was watching, though. Once again, must be a Toby thing. lol Love the video! Makes me want to snorgle him more than I already do! :)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:I love that word "snorgle!"

BTW, does anyone else have this extreme urge to eat up your buns when they do cute stuff like this??? Like, I just want pick up Toby and lick the daylights out of him when he's so cute. Sometimes I do pick up Kirby and "omnomnomnomnom" my lips over his head. They're cute enough to eat. But not eat literally. LOL :p

hln917 wrote:
Great video. Toby still has his little baby cheeks! Way to go Sir Poop a Lot!
Of all my buns, Toby's the cutest in my opinion. Kirby's the handsome one. :biggrin2:They both poop a lot but no one wins in a poop contest when Miss Penny is in the running. Whoof!

Guys, I am so upset with Miss Penny. She has peed a hundred times on the floor. I have had it. I've seriously HAD it. I spend the entire day cleaning up after her. I've gone thru more paper towel than a person should in a year. She just peed a bucketload in the one place that will seep through the vinyl. Now I have to lift the whole floor piece I spent all Saturday putting in just to clean it otherwise it'll damage the hardwood or worse, cause mold. I just can't deal with her anymore today. I spend so much time cleaning her area every day that I don't notice what's happening with my other buns. Toby's gut slowdown. Kirby's mysterious nose scab. I'm so fed up.

Her cage area is going to be back to halfsize (same as when she first came home) until she has permanently stopped this nonsense and learn to use her litter box.

kirbyultra wrote:
Guys, I am so upset with Miss Penny. She has peed a hundred times on the floor. I have had it. I've seriously HAD it. I spend the entire day cleaning up after her. I've gone thru more paper towel than a person should in a year. She just peed a bucketload in the one place that will seep through the vinyl. Now I have to lift the whole floor piece I spent all Saturday putting in just to clean it otherwise it'll damage the hardwood or worse, cause mold. I just can't deal with her anymore today. I spend so much time cleaning her area every day that I don't notice what's happening with my other buns. Toby's gut slowdown. Kirby's mysterious nose scab. I'm so fed up.

Her cage area is going to be back to halfsize (same as when she first came home) until she has permanently stopped this nonsense and learn to use her litter box.
:hug2:Dallas does this. I know how frustrating it is.

kirbyultra wrote:
She just keeps peeing everywhere? Never got out of it? :(
Well Dallas (the boy) has never gotten out of it but Teresa is does well if she has more than one litter pan. :grumpy

Latest posts

Back