Keeping rabbits away from wooden furniture?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swarning1222

Reaction score
I just bought a new piece of furniture that I would like to put in the path that my rabbits like to walk through the house. It’s just one of those cheaper wood pieces but I’m wondering if anyone knows of anything safe for them that I could rub on there to keep them from wanting to chew it?

Make sure your bunnies have other things to chew on and you can try bitter apple spray. I’m lucky my bunnies only chew my bed while leaving the rest of the wooded furniture in the house. My wooden bed frame was cheap, so they can chew it 😂

But to make my bunnies stop chewing my bed I placed wood toys at the spots they liked to chew the bed.

Make sure your bunnies have other things to chew on and you can try bitter apple spray. I’m lucky my bunnies only chew my bed while leaving the rest of the wooded furniture in the house. My wooden bed frame was cheap, so they can chew it 😂

But to make my bunnies stop chewing my bed I placed wood toys at the spots they liked to chew the bed.

they do seem to pick one piece of furniture they like! My coffee table is shot but they leave everything else in the living room alone lol. They don’t like things rearranged though so I’m worried with the new stuff, but I will have to try the spray thanks!

Latest posts

Back