Keeping Our Fingers Crossed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I LuV MaH BuNs

Reaction score
About a week ago I found a grape sized growth inher dewlap. We took her to the vet yesterday and the vet says we havethree options: 1) pull cells (she didnt recommend that one), 2) removeit by putting her under and then biopsy it (she strongly recommendedthis one), and 3) to get another opinion.

Needless to say we love out vet dearly so we are not going to go withnumber 3, and we want to do what's best for Binks, so we didnt go withnumber 1. Even though we say we have to think about it, we have littlechoice. We also are going to have her spayed while she is under (justbecause she is already under). We are waiting for the vet to call withher estimate.

Will update as soon as we get the call from the vet!

-Danielle

Oh no! I hope that it is nothing serious. I will be thinking of you and Binkie.

I will be keeping your family and Binkiein my prayers. I hope that it's something that can be easily taken careof. I am so sorry you all have to go through this.

Tina

gypsy wrote:
Daniele How is Binky Doing today .

Shes doing well... she was such a little goof ball at the vetyesterday!! she kept comming over to me, i wasstanding next to the table and she was on it (on a blanket) and shekept standing up and kissing me. i cuddled with her a lot today, shesgoing very well... still waiting on the doctor to call thought.

-Danielle

You know she's in my prayers. :pray:

Will talk to you soon.

:kiss:

-Carolyn

That's a lot of money, no doubt, but I actually thought it was going to be more, Danielle.

I hope it's feasible.

:pray: :kiss: :pray:

Binkie's my favorite of all of your babies, you know that. She'll be inthe forefront of my thoughts and prayers as will you and your dadbecause I know how you adore her and she you.

:heart:
-Carolyn

P.S. Sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday. Went out and got homelate. I won't be around this morning or into the afternoon, but willcheck in later on you and yours. You tell that Binkie that I love her.

Oh Boy ,! $ 400.00 is a bitmuch to come up with , maybeyour vet will let you worksomething out , I truely was expecting the cost tobe much much more . Im glad itsin a workable range for Yoursand Binkeys sake .

Will definately be saying prayerfor You your family and Binkey, such scarey stuff ,

I hope everything goes ok for Binkey i will be thinking of her i will say a prayer to. hope to her soon how she is doing.

I'm sorry to hear about Binky! But I'mglad you found it so quickly and I'm very glad you have such a trustedvet to take her too! I hope the vet can work something outwith the payments. (It's a lot of money, but what she quotedis much less than what would be charged around here!) I'llkeep sending mybest wishes and good Karma for the bestoutcome.

Thanks everyone... Binkie was upset with me lastnight. I walked into the room, she gig a great big ol' thump and dartedinto her box. Bit confused on why she did but oh well.

I will keep updating.

-Danielle

Ouch, $400 is quite a price tag. But Iagree, I would expect surgery to be even more. Any thoughtson the next step for you and Binkie?

Back