Keeping Our Fingers Crossed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that is alot of $$...but Corky's firstsurgery s/ have been almost 700, for some weird reason he didn't chargeme a cent for his time, supplies only and it was about 225....(and a 90minute surgery).....

I'm glad your going to be able to get it done for Binky....I wasluckily able to work out a pmt plan on the 2 surgeries Corky had.....Idon't know how common that is for them to let you do so, but I wouldthink if it meant saving a life they'd work with you!

7505A.jpg

Sorry I havent been able to respond sooner,Danielle. That really stinks you all have to go through that with her.I will be keeping the bunch of you in my prayers. Im sure Binky will dojust fine and enjoy the R-n-R time in her big bunny cage and the extralove n pets and attention!

Thanks everybody!!

I picked up a copy of the estimate yesterday....$442. (Cha-Cha-Ching)

$190 of it is just for the spay and the balance is for theremoval/biopsy/disposal of her lump as well as anesthesia, wastedisposal, etc.

I didn't get a chance to discuss making payments, but that's secondary to getting it done.

We'll keep everybody updated.

~Jim

OHHH..that includes the spay, that makes sense and helps ease the pain a bit (well sorta)....

I'm so glad your getting this done for her, she's such a doll!!!

PuterGeekGirl wrote:
OHHH..that includes the spay, that makes sense and helpsease the pain a bit (well sorta)....

The vet also wants to check out her back teeth while she has her under.Binkie wouldn't let her do it at the visit the other day.....she onlywanted to bite the scopey thingie that the vet kept sticking in hermouth. Silly bunnie!!

~Jim

JimD wrote:
PuterGeekGirl wrote:
OHHH..that includes the spay, that makes sense and helpsease the pain a bit (well sorta)....

The vet also wants to check out her back teeth while she has her under.Binkie wouldn't let her do it at the visit the other day.....she onlywanted to bite the scopey thingie that the vet kept sticking in hermouth. Silly bunnie!!

~Jim
Has the big day been scheduled yet?

I'm sure we'll schedule Binkie's surgery for sometime in the next couple of weeks, or sooner if her condition gets any worse.

The vet is considering this an elective surgery at this point. We won'twait until it's an emergency. The vet wants us to feel comfortable withour decision. It's not life-threatening at this time, and she evensuggested getting a second opinion if we wanted.

We will be checking Binkie's condition every day to make sure itdoesn't get any worse. Binkie bit me twice this morning when I tried tocheck her :X, so I think Danielle will be checking her from now on.;)

Well I'm glad to know its not life threatening...Keep us posted...in the meantime, you guys are in my thoughts and prayers.

Not good Jim for her biting you. At least it isnot life threatning but still I would not wait much longer unless ithas to be with money. WE get like that too. We are very fortunate nothaving to have many surgeries. My one dog had 2 in his 10 yr life spanand my other dog never had surgery with us but did when she was foundas a stray. She had a litter of 11pups and when the pups wereready they spayed her.

Oh no!:shock:I missed this thread! Poor Binkie. :(I'msorry all of you have to go through this. Please keep us updated onevery little detail. And Jim, you would bite too if you were a girlwith a lump in your "glub" and a dude kept messing with it!:mad:

Raspberry

Carolyn a "glub" isn't a pretty thing... :?

dln5ab.jpg

Now, back to the subject at hand... LeaveBinkie's glub alone! :XI hope she's feeling okay Jim andDanielle. Give her kisses from me and SLG! :kiss:

You just Freak Me Out sometimes, Raspberry! That picture is downright scary! :scared:

:foreheadsmack:

-Carolyn

Back