Keep Zoey in your thoughts

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know Spice's birthday would be soon as well. I still think of him often. Funny how he touched my life so far away. There have been a few of them do that.

I feel the busy life pain also!

Keep us posted on how you are during that treatment. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!

Right now what's keeping me going is thatI get to move out after I have radiation, lol, well it at least keeps my mind off the RAI! I've lived with roomates for 4 months while I was working in the mountains but I am finally getting my own place and the bunnies will be moving from the garage to inside! So excited to have indoor pets, lol.

That is AWESOME! I'm happy you will get to take them inside. I love having mine in. Nothing like sitting in the recliner with a big yellow bunny snuggling to me :) or a little brown one fluffing my blanket.

Zoey is doing awesome as one eyed bunny. She has mellowed a lot. The only adjustment I have had to make is to ensure she hears me and I only go to touch her from her left side so I don't scare her. I take her to the vet on Wednesday to see how the eye is healing. I am hoping the vet will have good news and tell me its all healed now. But their has been progress, it's just been very slow.

I'm going to go drive around and find apartments and areas tomorrow. It's a definite move, as I am so not willing to have a commute thats 2 hours each way. So I need to get a move on things and find a place!

Well hopefully you've got the same 'tenant's market' we have here. Vacancy rate is pretty high, which also means some of the stupid prices are coming down.

Ah, the old hometown. :) (I was a Gold Bar girl). ;)

:)

I don't really understand this.. I have contacted a lot of companies that will allow cats and small dogs yet they refuse to allow caged rabbits.. I don't really understand why. I'm getting very frustrated. I have found 2 potential rabbit friendly apartments... I am just hoping one of them turns out.

I thought I would add this here as a closure to this post. Zoey is doing awesome and is on her way to be medication free. She's a very spunky bunny.

Zoey3.jpg

Zoey is never far from Mocha, they are really probably the closest bonded pair I have ever seen.

Clover and Diesel the cat are closely bonded as a wild, caged bunny and a silly cat can be. Diesel sleeps on top of her cage, and just tonight his tail was swishing in front of her and she just kept smelling it and stuff.....she's not the least bit scared of him being so close to her. She loved the pig too.....and BO... grrrrrr LOL

I thought I'd drop in and let everyone know what is going on with Zoey and it's not good. Zoey has head tilt and the eye ulcer is flaring up again. Unlike Naomi, Zoey's head tilt hasn't changed drastically and she is still able to eat, drink, and move around without balance issues. The vet has found ear infections so we are treating that as well as E Cuniculi just in case. Fingers crossed for Zoey!

Latest posts

Back