Kazumi, Sebastian and Bonnie Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:bump for updates!

How are the bunns getting along? Pics? :D

Btw You should enter those Easter pics in the competition!

Howdy Folks!

As for why I havent been on that much is because my pregnancy has started kinda off on the wrong foot. I have been in and out of hospitols and when I am home I'm kinda using the time to really sleep so I'm sorry I havent been on. I'm doing "ok" right now I will have to continue updating on that later. At first we thought I had a tubial pregnancy and well yeah...if you could imagine that was a lot of fun and then they thought there was no fetus and then a yolk sac appeared and I've been poked prodded and all and all tired after the entire ordeal. I have another ultrasound Wednesday so send posistive thoughts this way :) I could use them after all the times these doctors have scared the poo out of me.

As for my Bunz :)

Sebastian: My sweet sweet boy has been noticing I havent been doing well and either my roomate or my husband will find me laying on my couch or on my bed and will bring me my baby and he just snuggles with me and kisses my fingers and lays there letting me stroke his ears. He's getting chubby not so much big but he's still my little love bug. Unfortunetly however due to the medical bills I cant afford to get him fixed right away so he is far and seperate from my girls but thats okay cause he still has his mama to love him. Although my husband said he's begining to smell more than usual so I think he's hitting puberty so we are making sure to only let him out by himself and he's happy as a little clam because he gets tons of one-on-one attention this way.

Kahlua: NO MORE SNIFFLES! YAY! Kahlua is sniffle free and binkie filled, she loves to have her ears stroked and her head rubed. Kahlua also loves chasing my roomate around (as you can tell my husband and my roomate have been making up for the attention I cant necessarily give them at this time). Also found out that Kahlua's favorite treat is a Bannana since she lept into my roomates lap while she was on the ground eating one and started to help herself. Kahlua has really bonded with my roomate which is good to see and she is fitting in very well here.

Bonnie and Kazumi: Bonnie has bonded with Kazumi! Shocking I know! Bonnie and Kazumi share a cage now and are best friends it seems. Kazumi loves to sleep with her hinde feet on Bonnie's head and Bonnie doesnt seem to mind it at all! Bonnie however has become more of a loner bun. She doesnt really care for attention she rather just binkie around without being pet and rather go into her cage after she's had enough(which kinda makes it difficult since she's really quick at times). Bonnie has stayed about the same size not much difference in her besides her sudden want to get along with Kazumi. Kazumi is grown quite a bit. From the little black and white fluff ball that fit in my hand to a softball size fluff ball that takes two hands to hold now which may not seem that big to you but its huge difference to me. Kazumi has bonded the most with my husband. She gets all excited when he comes home and demands his attention when she is out and he is home either by nipping his fingers or jumping into his lap.

Everyone is Healthy and Happy and doing well. They still get a lot of attention so no worries there. As for me well I'm sorry I havent been on I've just been having some complications but hopefully I will get through this quickly. Thanks everyone and I'll try to be on when I can.

Wow that is a big step for kazumi and bonnie, You really need to put up some more pictures. I also am sorry to hear about your personal problems.

I'm sorry to hear about the pregnancy poking and prodding. That is probably the last thing that you want! I've head you feel icky in the first part anyway, then add that onto your plate! That stinks! I wish you and your Hubby the best of luck on Wednesday! :thumbup:clover:

Are you going to enter those pictures of your bunnies in the Easter Photo Contest? Entries are accepted until April 10th, and those pictures of your bunnies in baskets are too cute NOT to enter! I am fairly sure that they would do well! :)

I am glad to hear that little Sebastian is still being a cuddle-bug! Sorry that he is stinky, though. How old is he now? Could the smell be his scent glands kicking up a notch? You have to clean them when he is older, so it would hurt to have Hubby check. :p The smell makes me gag and I'm not pregnant (with the super-sensitive nose), so maybe it's a job best left for the men! Just look to the left/right of his bum and see if the glands are full of a black/brown, tarry substance. It can be removed with warm water on a Q-tip. I have also had to use tweezers to gently remove the gunk. It smells awful while cleaning it, but once cleaned, they're back to their usual, non-stinky selves! :D

I can't believe that Kazumi and Bonnie bonded! Those are some pictures that we will NEED to see (once you're feeling well enough to venture away from your couch-haven). :) I am glad that they are still binky machines! :)

Also glad to hear that Kahlua is sniffle-free! You will have to snort her lovable little mini-rex tummy for me! (Rex fur is perfect to stick your face/nose on and snorgle)!

Are you having any "marking" problems with any of them? I just have two rabbits and they like to "go" near each other and make messes. :grumpy:

Thank you for the update! :)

Here are some more pictures:

5trr5x.jpg

oaqbz7.jpg

25qexpw.jpg

29xvfxk.jpg

rmtv2x.jpg

24629dv.jpg

2465i78.jpg

2hewown.jpg

29fcug1.jpg

a4xycw.jpg

15ve45.jpg

180ryw.jpg

2q40avq.jpg

fc4k85.jpg

30usdq1.jpg

rc6gb5.jpg

2ughykm.jpg

20k65qt.jpg

ndv14w.jpg

Sebastian wasnt out near as long due to me getting tired today but he got a Bannana so I think that made up for it :)

161jj4k.jpg

np06dd.jpg

2yv82ur.jpg

w20zyd.jpg

15yasg2.jpg

k85rl.jpg

As for the easter pictures I'm not sure if I was going to enter them or not. Most likely.

I'll ask my husband to check Sebastians Scent gland tonight when he gets home. I had sebastian out for a bit today and he wasnt near as bad as he was the other day so he might of cleared up the smell himself :)

I havent had much marking issues at all to be honest everyone gets along fine and no one has marked anyone so I guess I can call myself lucky there ^_^

Anyways I'm getting tired these guys really wore me out today ^_^ so I hope you all enjoy the new pictures!

Thanks for the update! :)

I'm glad the bunnies are well. They are all as cute as ever! Hope everything went well on Wednesday.

Latest posts

Back